How much will Khabib make if the fight eventuates?

Obviously, this will be Khabib's biggest ever payday. According to reported pay, Khabib has pocketed just north of a mill in the UFC, 500k of which was for the Iaquinta fight. As champ now, and with this being the best chance for a 1m+ ppv buy card this year, Khabib should be expecting some solid ppv point income. I'll take a punt and say 3.5m

tree fiddy?
He wanted the same pay as Nate. 2 million salary and a ppv cut. Probably $3 per ppv over 300k. 2 million ppv sales would net him over 7 million.

Just standard IQ 70+ english bruh. I'll dumb it down for you in future..

Dumb it down for yourself, thats not correct use of the word. I see you later on in the thread, postulating ways that your sentence could possibly make sense...pathetic

Did you think it would make you seem smart, to come on a fight forum full of knuckle draggers and people who arent even native English speakers, and use a fancy word? then you could look clever in the company of idiots and illiterates ...but you couldnt even get the word right.

Its kinda like saying conor just arrived all over your face

Using a thesaurus isnt enough, lad, you have to also have reading comprehension

I can relate that if this fight eventuates, and Conor McGregor meets his fate, I'll most definitely masturbate.

I say about 200k.

10 mill if her let’s Conor win

Obviously, this will be Khabib's biggest ever payday. According to reported pay, Khabib has pocketed just north of a mill in the UFC, 500k of which was for the Iaquinta fight. As champ now, and with this being the best chance for a 1m+ ppv buy card this year, Khabib should be expecting some solid ppv point income. I'll take a punt and say 3.5m

tree fiddy?

Say $5 per PPV buy for both dudes, plus $2m guaranteed, 1.5m buys= 9.5 million.

I don't believe you are entirely accurate. It is my understanding that the UFC champions' contracts are distinct from a non-champion contract but are not identical to each other. I agree that it hinges on the PPV buys, and 500k fixed + 5 mill sounds possible as long as his ppv contract isn't total shit and reddit's free HD stream doesn't kill the buyrate. Remember there was no popular HD stable stream when Conor was last in the cage.

Reddit's free HD stream? Enlighten me please.

Enough to buy two goats for each of his brothers and brand new burkas for his sisters.

Back