How much will Khabib make if the fight eventuates?

What's wrong with 'eventuates'?

Nothing wrong with, a bit wordy.
Technically, I’m not sure it’s the best fit though as it means occurs as a result.

Ie...Being taken down so many times eventuated in Conor’s fatigue, which eventuated in tapping out.

i think fruition would’ve been more appropriate, or just ‘happens’.. yo.
Imo

Last edited:
I think more will be eventuating than we thought.

Guaranteed 2.5 million to show and 2.5 million to win. Plus ppv cut so it evntuates into a total of 15 million dollars.

Guys watched an interview by Abdumanap Nurmagomedov (Khabib dad). Dated fresh: July-August.

When asked about the Khabib earning for the upcoming Conor fight he answered:
"Can't say the exact figure but it is more than 1m".
Hope source will not be asked. you do not speak russian anyhow :)

Eventuates?

The fuck is that? The Queen's English?

Just because there's a word you might not understand (this one makes sense, yes) doesn't validate your usage of the expression 'Queen's English'.

Real ENGlish is from ENGland.

Obviously, this will be Khabib's biggest ever payday. According to reported pay, Khabib has pocketed just north of a mill in the UFC, 500k of which was for the Iaquinta fight. As champ now, and with this being the best chance for a 1m+ ppv buy card this year, Khabib should be expecting some solid ppv point income. I'll take a punt and say 3.5m

tree fiddy?

Way too low IMO. Champions all have PPV buys rated to the total number, going up on the way. So for 100k after 250k buys they get like 3$, for the next 200k they get 4§ etc. and is topped somewhere. I guess the PPV does about 1.5k would give Khabib a minimum of 5Mio plus fixed purse.

Way too low IMO. Champions all have PPV buys rated to the total number, going up on the way. So for 100k after 250k buys they get like 3$, for the next 200k they get 4§ etc. and is topped somewhere. I guess the PPV does about 1.5k would give Khabib a minimum of 5Mio plus fixed purse.
I don't believe you are entirely accurate. It is my understanding that the UFC champions' contracts are distinct from a non-champion contract but are not identical to each other. I agree that it hinges on the PPV buys, and 500k fixed + 5 mill sounds possible as long as his ppv contract isn't total shit and reddit's free HD stream doesn't kill the buyrate. Remember there was no popular HD stable stream when Conor was last in the cage.

Nothing wrong with, a bit wordy.
Technically, I’m not sure it’s the best fit though as it means occurs as a result.

Ie...Being taken down so many times eventuated in Conor’s fatigue, which eventuated in tapping out.

i think fruition would’ve been more appropriate, or just ‘happens’.. yo.
Imo
The fact that you attempted to open a semantic discussion about the proper use of the word is appreciated. Cheers mate.

Occurs as a result of a fight contract being signed, perhaps? I preferred 'eventuates' to 'happens' as it assumes a sequence of events, a process. Contemporary academics have also given the definition an undercurrent of exasperation also, a finality whose genesis lies in its ability to convey a more specific semiotic profile than 'happens', 'occurs', 'takes place'.

Guys watched an interview by Abdumanap Nurmagomedov (Khabib dad). Dated fresh: July-August.

When asked about the Khabib earning for the upcoming Conor fight he answered:
"Can't say the exact figure but it is more than 1m".
Hope source will not be asked. you do not speak russian anyhow :)
My wife is Russian. Thanks for the info!

The fact that you attempted to open a semantic discussion about the proper use of the word is appreciated. Cheers mate.

Occurs as a result of a fight contract being signed, perhaps? I preferred 'eventuates' to 'happens' as it assumes a sequence of events, a process. Contemporary academics have also given the definition an undercurrent of exasperation also, a finality whose genesis lies in its ability to convey a more specific semiotic profile than 'happens', 'occurs', 'takes place'.

Works for me brah... it’s close enough, and it’s actually a solid word, possibly underused as to me, it’s got some real utility even in every day interactions... real world getting shit done.

That said, it’s near 8 pm here in makati, Philippines, I’m gonna eat these fish tacos my girl made, watch some more Netflix, then I’m gonna Eventuate on her chest in a few.

Cheers guy.

.......just came to find out what ‘Eventuates’ means

Back