How much will Diaz make?

Dana pays them big to throw the fight. It's common sense.

Tired of getting paid 16K + 16K?

Lose to Conor and make $1,000,000

Who would turn that down? Mendes, Aldo and now Diaz will become rich just so the UFC can build up their superstar.
No need to fix that. Give them a shitload of money and it will ease their fighting hunger.

Reported 500k to show, 500k more if he wins
Probably some PPV points too.I'm guessing he will get out with about 2 mil at least.

I think a lot of you are overestimating what diaz will get. It's all about offer and demand. In this case the UFC had a lot of offers (diaz, cerrone, faber and who not), so diaz was able to negotiate but not that much because at any moment the ufc could've said him to fuck off and take someone cheaper and the PPV would sell really similar numbers (since it's like 80-90 % about connor and 10-20 % about his opponent). Diaz will definetly make anything near aldo because aldo had something the other fighters didn't have: a belt and a legacy. In this case diaz is pretty easily replaceable without the fight suffering. At the press conference connor talked about diaz becoming a millionnaire, maybe he knows something and diaz got paid around a million but it won't exceed that for sure.

Dana pays them big to throw the fight. It's common sense.

Tired of getting paid 16K + 16K?

Lose to Conor and make $1,000,000

Who would turn that down? Mendes, Aldo and now Diaz will become rich just so the UFC can build up their superstar.

Anything to detract from conor huh?

dr_-evil-one-million-dollars_zps107ab072.png

This probably has already been talked about but I'm just curious as to how much everyone thinks he will/should make taking this huge fight with Conor?

My guess is something around
$250,000

Back