How much will Diaz make?

Flawn Scorpion

Drive by shooting pitchfork in the face
@White
Reaction score
This probably has already been talked about but I'm just curious as to how much everyone thinks he will/should make taking this huge fight with Conor?

My guess is something around
$250,000

lol not even close, he's making millions of dollars for this fight, probably closer to 5 million like Aldo made for 194.

A "shitload of money"

Conor asked him how it feels to be a millionaire. Thats all we got to go by, so you are pretty far off. Shit, Chad got 500k to show right?

I wouldn't listen to what McGregor says. He seems to think he knows the bank balance of everyone in the UFC, but he doesn't. I have no idea what Diaz will be getting, but I'd bet that he was already a millionaire prior to this fight.

Is Sheikh McGregor still renting houses and cars?

diaz had already made over 1.4 million in the UFC before this fight. there's no way he is fighting for anything less than another million. i would say he probably gets 3-4 million

I don't think its as high as 5 million, but it wouldn't surprise me if it was around a mill. Who fucking knows with the UFC though.

He's getting 1.4 million, a fraction of what Conor is making.

[There's "Croo67, post: 113896169, member: 495247"]I wouldn't listen to what McGregor says. He seems to think he knows the bank balance of everyone in the UFC, but he doesn't. I have no idea what Diaz will be getting, but I'd bet that he was already a millionaire prior to this fight.

Is Sheikh McGregor still renting houses and cars?[/QUOTE]

There's no way he's a millionaire with the new Reebok deal, and all the fees and expenses of being a pro fighter.

If there was sponsorship like before, I could see him maybe having $600k-$700k in his bank account.

[There's "Croo67, post: 113896169, member: 495247"]I wouldn't listen to what McGregor says. He seems to think he knows the bank balance of everyone in the UFC, but he doesn't. I have no idea what Diaz will be getting, but I'd bet that he was already a millionaire prior to this fight.

Is Sheikh McGregor still renting houses and cars?

There's no way he's a millionaire with the new Reebok deal, and all the fees and expenses of being a pro fighter.

If there was sponsorship like before, I could see him maybe having $600k-$700k in his bank account.[/QUOTE]
yeah well the C in UFC stands for Conor so im sure he knows whats up homie

Once everybody takes their cut of the cheese, he's going to end up OWING the UFC $3.50!

lol not even close, he's making millions of dollars for this fight, probably closer to 5 million like Aldo made for 194.
Are you kidding me?
Aldo got 385k for every second????

Doubt Nate makes 5 mil. because Aldo was a champ, Nate isn't, however I do think he's probably gonna be making around 2-3 mil. if I had to guess.

Nate getting millions totally distracts him from the fight. He's buying fucking things already!

Dana pays them big to throw the fight. It's common sense.

Tired of getting paid 16K + 16K?

Lose to Conor and make $1,000,000

Who would turn that down? Mendes, Aldo and now Diaz will become rich just so the UFC can build up their superstar.

Back