• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social How much TP do you have stashed?

How many rolls of white gold do you have in your TP cache?

• Total voters
With the amount of coffee and whiskey I drink, combined with the amount of spicy food I eat I'd be showering 4 times a day. Fuck, I had chilli last night, I was at three before lunch.

With that diet, you should be showering 4 times a day regardless if you have enough TP. You strike me as the kind of guy who when he wipes he just doesn't quite get all of it anyway.

Maybe it's your AV

WATER WASTER!!!!! Shame on you.... ;)

maxresdefault.jpg

Water is included in my rent. I let that shit run son.

Like 3, and that will probably last me for months.

tyrondudewipes-e1403650016342.jpeg

I stocked up on Dude Wipes before the Reebok deal.

I'm still set.

I was just at the stores and the shelves are bare in my area because so many people went crazy. I'm far more worried about the reactions of other people to the virus than the virus itself.

Is there not a shower and/or bath faucet next to your toilet?

I swear, the way people are freaking out about TP...first world problems.
This is what I can't figure out. Toilet paper!? Fighting over it? Since I stocked up a few weeks back I rank full shitlord in the poll here, but what's with water, too? It's not a fucking tornado or hurricane. I have a couple cases here like usual, but...
The utilities aren't going to be down. You have faucets in your house or apartment that water comes out of. Or get some later. I mean, as opposed to waiting 6 hours or having to throw hands over it.
<{vega}>

This is what I can't figure out. Toilet paper!? Fighting over it?
I think it's a testament to how easy it is to move the majority of us in whatever direction desired. Pretty scary imo.

It was on sale at Safeway for 5 dollars, a big pack. Good thing my supply isn't low now or else I'd have a problem.

If you have a woman in your house, a roll is like 2 days tops.
This is the realness. I only have 10 rolls, I went to buy another dozen just in case and found the shelves empty, I really thought it was being exaggerated.

This is the realness. I only have 10 rolls, I went to buy another dozen just in case and found the shelves empty, I really thought it was being exaggerated.
Its not exaggerated man, not at all...
People get totally crazy now, everything is closed and people start hoarding like there WW3 is gonna start tommorow.
I asked friday a supermarket employee for jokes if they gonna have TP saterday, she told me very serious:
tommorrow another stash will arrive, there will only be 6 palets. I can't promise anything...
I was a bit shocked how serious she told me this.
Today I went to that store, they said it was cleaned out in 30 minutes...
the panic is unreal

With the amount of coffee and whiskey I drink, combined with the amount of spicy food I eat I'd be showering 4 times a day. Fuck, I had chilli last night, I was at three before lunch.

Maybe you should eat less and switch to a diet of unripe bananas?

I mean, you could always steal it from the bathrooms at work and public places

<seedat>

Back