• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social How much TP do you have stashed?

How many rolls of white gold do you have in your TP cache?

• Total voters

ObamaPhoneLady

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Pretty simple thread. My wife bought a bunch on sale last month and it was sitting in the trunk of her car so we have 58 rolls.

What's your stash looking like?

Nothing compared to my food stash, but my asshole will survive.

giphy.gif

I had to look, we have a pantry but I'm good. Didn't even know how much there was, just knew I had "enough". I didn't buy any in the last week or 10 days. I think maybe two weeks ago just as a normal course of buying.

I bought a huge load at Sams club right before all this nonsense started.

I have a Japanese toto toilet. No paper needed and my chute is cleaned, dried and powdered with a touch of the button

WTF I have like 12 rolls. That's enough for many weeks. How many poops a day are you taking when 11 rolls doesn't last a week?

We are good, 2 of us 30+ rolls...even though my wife uses enough for 3 people, we should be OK..

Over 100 mega rolls

I’ll become a war lord

Me too. The first time I used it I couldn't believe it! Lol

A friend told me to try one when I visited Japan. Right then I knew I had to have one!

i have like 20 guns
i will have all the TP i want
VfrSjIu.jpg
61826-DEFAULT-l.jpg

I have toilet paper but my food supply is low since Im not at home often. Buy flour, rice and other base bulk essentials while you can otherwise what good is TP? Imna risk the diseased hordes on my next day off to do that very thing. Fuck TP and the ridiculous animals that decided its crucial for the apocalypse. Pretty disappointed atm generally speaking.

Yeah, i stocked up 2 weeks ago cause i generally buy toiletries when Dollar General has their $5 off Saturday coupon sales. so I'm sitting on about 40 double rolls right now. which is about 3 months supply for my big tush.

It was funny to go in to DG today and see all the TP and kleenex wiped out.

I honestly don't understand why all this TP buying is a thing. I guess it started in Japan.

I have stashed enough only as long as I have the rubbing Alcohol needed to drink while I chew on Toilet peper !

I'll buy other stuff and wash my balloon knot with a shower head.

WTF I have like 12 rolls. That's enough for many weeks. How many poops a day are you taking when 11 rolls doesn't last a week?

If you have a woman in your house, a roll is like 2 days tops.

I typically buy 48 rolls at a time, my wife reordered at the start of March not realizing that we had about 15 rolls still in the bathroom, so we’ve got like 53 stores plus 4 on the dispensers in the bathrooms. We’re good. Apparently they’re restocking nightly at the supermarker, supply isn’t really interrupted, it’s just getting bought up as fast as they stock it. If we get low before the grocery runs stop, I’ll just need to wait in line and have a Black Friday fight over some toilet paper at some point next month.

Back