Opinion How much of the bailout money should go exclusively to minorities?

I have been posting on Sherdog long ebough to know that speaking frankly about the problems facing the black community in America is against the rules.
translation: I know spouting racism will get me dubbs or bans so I won't say what I really want to say

translation: I know spouting racism will get me dubbs or bans so I won't say what I really want to say

I got carded for 'libelling' the piece of shit that threw a kid off the balcony at the mall of America.

I asked about it.

And mod explained.

I understand the rules now.

I meant to quote you but not sure why I could not edit it out. Anyway, you're trolling so not going to respond any further.

Lol. The classic dicktuck.

Pelosi literally fought to have white women treated separately from white men in the bill.

That is why we are treating white men and white women as two separate categories.

Because Pelosi asked us to.

I got carded for 'libelling' the piece of shit that threw a kid off the balcony at the mall of America.

I asked about it.

And mod explained.

I understand the rules now.
Yeah, rule: dont be racist.

If your answer to the question wasn't racist there wouldn't be a problem. You know your answer is racist which is why you won't give it. Thanks for arriving at the inevitable conclusion of this line of questioning and thinking. Its about time.

Lol. The classic dicktuck.

Pelosi literally fought to have white women treated separately from white men in the bill.

That is why we are treating white men and white women as two separate categories.

Because Pelosi asked us to.

Because you are making fake quotes about me. If you have to resort to that then you have lost the argument, you didn't come here for an honest discussion. You're bored at home and have nothing better to do than troll a forum. Can't you get into shit for libel? I'm thinking about reporting it. That was pretty messed up.

Yeah, rule: dont be racist.

If your answer to the question wasn't racist there wouldn't be a problem. You know your answer is racist which is why you won't give it. Thanks for arriving at the inevitable conclusion of this line of questioning and thinking. Its about time.

No, my answer just doesn't heap all the blame at the feet of the white boogeyman.

This is a private forum. The moderators have explained clearly to me that freedom of speech doesn't apply here.

I understand the rules and I don't want I don't get carded. So certain topics, I don't discuss.

Because you are making fake quotes about me. If you have to resort to that then you have lost the argument, you didn't come here for an honest discussion. You're bored at home and have nothing better to do than troll a forum. Can't you get into shit for libel?

I reported a guy for making fake quotes as me before. Nope. You can't get in trouble for that. I didn't change what you said, I just edited it.

Some guys will literally just put words in your mouth. Even that isn't against the rules.

That mentality is part of the problem. In your opinion, what is not off limits for people to say when discussing the issues of the black communities?
Seems like you've been brainwashed to make sure no discussion takes place that could benefit these communities and bring us closer together. Thats the agenda. Make sure black people feel victimized and assure that no one dare discuss the problem to make it right. Keeps 'em right where the left wants 'em.

No, my answer just doesn't heap all the blame at the feet of the white boogeyman.

This is a private forum. The moderators have explained clearly to me that freedom of speech doesn't apply here.

I understand the rules and I don't want I don't get carded. So certain topics, I don't discuss.
Right, why spend your time developing an understanding of history and sociology by reading textbooks and peer reviewed journals when you can just make racist snap judgments about an entire race of people? It boggles the mind why that isnt allowed.

I reported a guy for making fake quotes as me before. Nope. You can't get in trouble for that. I didn't change what you said, I just edited it.

Some guys will literally just put words in your mouth. Even that isn't against the rules.

Well don't do that shit again or I'm putting you on ignore. I don't care what you call me but don't make fake quotes about me.

That mentality is part of the problem. In your opinion, what is not off limits for people to say when discussing the issues of the black communities?
I never said anything was off limits. If it were up to me this place would be moderated like 4chan. I want racist dirt bags to get their drivel on the page so they can be exposed.
Seems like you've been brainwashed to make sure no discussion takes place that could benefit these communities and bring us closer together.
And what discussion would that be? I'm all ears. Pointing out that 300 years of slavery just MIGHT have an effect on contemporary poverty rates isnt limiting the discussion, its expanding it. I would argue that you're the one wanting to limit discussion by refusing to accept cause and effect reality. Pointing out that slavery has a lasting effect doesn't mean I'm not open for discussion or strategies about how to uplift those communities.
Thats the agenda. Make sure black people feel victimized and assure that no one dare discuss the problem to make it right. Keeps 'em right where the left wants 'em.
Ah and here we go. Yes, the deep-state communist globalist agenda to make white men a minority in America.

Well don't do that shit again or I'm putting you on ignore. I don't care what you call me but don't make fake quotes about me.

What have I called you? And I didn't make fake quotes.

You answered a yes or no question with a bunch of bullshit. I just edited out the bullshit.

Right, why spend your time developing an understanding of history and sociology by reading textbooks and peer reviewed journals when you can just make racist snap judgments about an entire race of people? It boggles the mind why that isnt allowed.

I've done plenty of research thanks.

Seems like you've been brainwashed to make sure no discussion takes place that could benefit these communities and bring us closer together. Thats the agenda. Make sure black people feel victimized and assure that no one dare discuss the problem to make it right. Keeps 'em right where the left wants 'em.

Those are the rules here. There's no point getting carded. It's a private forum. If the mods want to pretend untrue things are true, it's their forum.

Because the bill does. Please keep up.

I know free speech is a foreign concept to you, but here in America, its a thing. And we don't even have to worry about our social credit scores. It might take some time for you to acclimate.

He has yet to acknowledge that the bill separates men and women by gender specifically. He is just pretending he hasn't heard us say that ten times.

It's quite pathetic really.

I've done plenty of research thanks.
Clearly.
LiveIdioticDassie-size_restricted.gif

It looks like we agree that race-based laws are extremely immoral. The Dems never change, I guess.

And the Repubs never fail to not give a crap about their fellow Americans.

OIP.qhwlDoZp1QWMasNO7MxVJgHaDI

hqdefault.jpg

And no one should "exclusively" get the money. It should go where it's needed, period.

Your ability to follow the

At least complete the sentence if you're going to dismiss my statement. White women, Arabs, Asian, Latin, and recent African immigrants get an economic boost because of crimes committed against a different group of people?

As another poster said, link this to businesses without current banking connections or else link it to businesses that have/can show ancestors that where disadvantage by slavery and segregation.

And why do black folk have higher rates of single parent households? Also saying blacks use more welfare is redundant. Its analogous to saying they have higher rates of poverty. "Blacks have higher rates of poverty and they have higher rates of poverty"

Do you want to start with incarceration rates among blacks or the men that have 3 to 4 baby mamma's? Perhaps we can sprinkle in the fact that our welfare system inadvertently rewards unwed mothers who happen to shack up with a boyfriend as opposed to marrying the father of their children. Maybe we can even discuss the shitty public schools in large urban areas that attract large swaths of minorities.

I mean we can get to historical disadvantages while we're at it, but don't try to bullshit me by saying blacks have single parent households because of slavery and Jim Crow or even because they are poor.

Back