Opinion How much of the bailout money should go exclusively to minorities?

some race baiting thread if i have ever seen it

Why are we factoring in gender though? You don't think this argument is dishonest by adding in gender and every other minority group to present your argument? If you have to do that you've lost.

Because the Bill is factoring in gender. That seems like it should be obvious.

Yeah, rule: dont be racist.

If your answer to the question wasn't racist there wouldn't be a problem. You know your answer is racist which is why you won't give it. Thanks for arriving at the inevitable conclusion of this line of questioning and thinking. Its about time.

What did he say that was racist?

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/...-the-fine-print-on-coronavirus-relief-package

Congress is finally winding down on round 2 of the small business (+ Ruth Chris) bailouts, and Pelosi has set aside about $60B for minority businesses (anyone not white male). Can some of the race experts here tell me if this is enough, or too much? Does being a minority mean your business operates on special economic principles, and you need a separate fund? Is there something racist about processing loans solely on the strength and timeliness of the application?
Probably not going to Asians either. It's like they have the cheat code with those big old brains.

Lmao @ this cowardly post. Just say what's clearly on your mind - black people are dumber/more violent/less responsible.

Gruesome cowardice to say the least.

That's not what I said at all; you might want to reread my post and try again.

Back