How Much Money Would you Need to be Payed to Fight NGannou?

No cowering or tapping as soon as the bell rings. You have to fight.

How much money would it take for you to accept a fight against Francis Ngannou?

giphy.gif
$1 million at least. I wouldn't train, since training is where a lot of injuries occur. I'd balloon up to 270lbs, practice some basic punching technique, and stay far away from Ngannou the whole fight. If Ngannou rushes me then I'd try to counter.

I'd only say no if the referee is Yamasaki.

As long as I’m not permanently injured
Anything north of 100 k
I will pull guard immediately and hope for something

Fuck that I want 7 figures lol

Maybe try a smaller fighter for 100k

No cowering or tapping as soon as the bell rings. You have to fight.

How much money would it take for you to accept a fight against Francis Ngannou?

giphy.gif

Would I be allowed to pull a Kalib Starnes and run around the cage until he gassed out after the first round?

I see a lot of low numbers. At least the way I look at it. I'd want enough to live the rest of my life in royal financial security since there's a real good chance I leave the cage permanently "challenged" in some form.

Lol. I dunno if there's any amount of money I would take after seeing that Reem ko. Dude got straight one punch KO'd but that follow up was pure nightmare fuel, no thanks. I don't have the brain cells to spare as it is, what good is any amount of money if youre just using it on medical bills and caretakers for the rest of your life at the end of it all?

I’d rather fight CM Punk, but money is money.

The age old question.

The old age ole question I remember in the 90's was, "Would you take a right hook to the side of the face from Mike Tyson for a suitcase with a million dollars in it?"

The answer is still fuck no

...but would I fight Ngannou in situation where I could get on sauce AND have a chance to fight back?! Maybe

Last edited:
I feel there are no circumstances in which the heavyweight champion of something fights a sherdogger. But let's say the fans are thirsty for some pro on random guy violence and I am offered 50k after taxes to fight him. They will also have to give me at least 1 mil win bonus, so I try to win and not just curl up or "blow my knee" 10 seconds in.
Any sort of camp is pointless, so I will post here to seek advice how to minimize the chance of being killed. There will be a sticky thread which will discuss my strategy.
I know Francis is a nice guy, so if he must fight me (say I am some obsessed fan that gets aggressive) he will probably just choke me out, but if we are to fight in the octagon, it depends what is really expected of him. If he is somehow made to believe I am a threat, then 50k might not be enough.

i'd do it for 100/100 and a three fight contract if competitive. why not.

The age old question.

The old age ole question I remember in the 90's was, "Would you take a right hook to the side of the face from Mike Tyson for a suitcase with a million dollars in it?"

The answer is still fuck no

...but would I fight Ngannou in situation where I could get on sauce AND have a chance to fight back.

lol i am old enough to remember this. Taking a punch to the face is far and away worse than taking a fight with someone. Taking a flush strike from tyson without guarding would turn you into a fucking potato.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back