How Much Money Would you Need to be Payed to Fight NGannou?

@TNGS1 why would you want Ngannou on top of you?

That sounds even worse than getting KO'd with 1 shot on the feet.

As long as I’m not permanently injured
Anything north of 100 k
I will pull guard immediately and hope for something
You can't know in advance if you're going to get CTE or not. It's part of the risk.

I have actually paid to fight before so it would be pretty cheap

I guess I would just let my wife pick the amount because I wouldn't live to see a cent of it.

I've been hit by a 250+ pound kick-boxers before. 50k to show and Reebok coupons, where do I sign up?

Depends on the thickness of my motor cycle helmet
A liver hook from him and you would be pissing blood for weeks, not sure if it beats a few months of headache from a head strike tho, lol.

Like all Sherbos I can't compete in UFC as I'm 350 and 6'10" with 5% bodyfat.

I'd pay to fight him as I could make a name off him. Touch him with teh jab and its all over.

50k and just pray that he only hits me with a glancing blow and I'll go down like I've been shot and just turtle up asap.

Behind closed doors, 25k.....in an arena, 100k.

It would have
To be a lot. Probably no amount of money today. I have a family that relies on me.
In my single days. I’d say 100k but I would have done it for significantly less.

Ask for a lot, accept anything.

I could really do with the money so honestly I'd probably do it for 10k (if the organisation covers my medical fees). The concussion would not be fun though

100k after taxes. A couple years ago after I got laid off I would have done it for less, but nowadays it’s not worth any less than 100k to me. He’s the kind of dude who would really fuck you up.

50K for a knockout. I'm sure ngannou would take it light on me, since I have 0 of hurting him

Back