How much money is Conor making off Propa 12?

I challenge you to present TWO OBJECTIVE CRITICISMS of Conors performance on this board.
You cant. Its all slanted bullshit. Alot of it isnt even grounded in truth

1. He’s a one-dimensional striker who relies on a big-left. (Kinda like if Dan Henderson was a more skilled striker, but had no wrestling.)

2. His success has come against mostly smaller men.

3. He has unusually bad cardio, for a lightweight.

4. He will struggle against anyone with a good ground game.

5. His performances against Nate Diaz, a 20-10 fighter, were not GOAT-worthy. (Also fighting Nate a WW was not some crazy bold move. Nate is a solid top ten LW, with tremendous holes in his game.)

6. He’s a very good fighter. He’s just not a great one.

1. He’s a one-dimensional striker who relies on a big-left. (Kinda like if Dan Henderson was a more skilled striker, but had no wrestling.)

5. His performances against Nate Diaz, a 20-10 fighter, were not GOAT-worthy. (Also fighting Nate a WW was not some crazy bold move. Nate is a solid top ten LW, with tremendous holes in his game.)

You were talking about every objective criticism currently on this board. I meant, find any post (that you didnt just make to prove a point). There are NO OBJECTIVE CRITICISMS currently on this board. Of course, youre going to make one. Its all shitty,subjective, "hate' fueled attacks.

Well, I haven't seen it in any stores here. I dunno how you can make more money than other companies with limited supply.

Depends on what % he owns. For sure he has partners. He most likely owns at least 51%. One thing that is for sure is, net worth just sent up tens of millions (if not 9 figures) since it's come out.

You were talking about every objective criticism currently on this board.
No I wasn’t.

I meant, find any post (that you didnt just make to prove a point). There are NO OBJECTIVE CRITICISMS currently on this board.

Dude, what are you talking about? A) I don’t care. B) I’m not searching Sherdog so that YOU can prove some non-point.

Of course, youre going to make one. Its all shitty,subjective, "hate' fueled attacks.
Thanks for proving my point, BTW.

Which ones are subjective?
Which ones are “hate fueled”?
Most importantly, which ones are false?

Jameson fuckin sucks, dude lol
You’ve got a slick comment for everything. I don’t like whiskey. People like Jameson’s. It sells. Period end of story. They’re going to spend $30 on that before they spend it on Proper, regardless of how final say feels about it. Jack Daniels is probably garbage, but it’s just as good as proper 12 for cheaper. Simple economics.

That bad and he beat Mendes, Aldo, Alvarez, Poirier and Holloway ?
Lol, Conor haters are the worst.

Connor could sell red panties and fanboys would queue up to buy them

That bad and he beat Mendes, Aldo, Alvarez, Poirier and Holloway ?
Lol, Conor haters are the worst.
Can you not read? He asked me to present CRITICISMS!!!!! That’s what’s that list is—a list of criticisms.

Notice how even in this list of criticisms, I noted that Conor is a very good fighter? God, you guys are flat-out retarded...

Just dumb as fuck.

hes in the hole a shit ton of money. some goofs here don't understand business. you don't just create a product for free and reap the benefits instantly. there are significant costs such as R&D,marketing,employees, and a shit ton of other people who are getting paid and other financial liabilities. whether he breaks even later on and starts profiting,thats yet to be known. it could potentially bankrupt him if he keeps investing in a failing venture hoping for a turnaround.

this is what happens to a lot of athletes who keep pumping money in these failing companies,and end up broke.

You’ve got a slick comment for everything. I don’t like whiskey. People like Jameson’s. It sells. Period end of story. They’re going to spend $30 on that before they spend it on Proper, regardless of how final say feels about it. Jack Daniels is probably garbage, but it’s just as good as proper 12 for cheaper. Simple economics.
Jameson is trash. I don't think proper 12 will be much better.

The demographic is the exact same. You have no reason to suspect jameson fans will stay with Jameson when the target demo is the same, the quality and price point is comparable and proper 12 has Conor Mcgregor pushing it.

Connor could sell red panties and fanboys would queue up to buy them
He could also fight people who never in their life cracked 500k ppv and haters would still pay to watch it in record numbers and then go 10 pages deep into a thread about how irrelevant he is

There are like 100 celebrity boozes and all but maybe 2-3 actually make any money. If Proper 12 was good, and if Conor had the vision for longevity it might make him something, but it probably isn't as much as you think.

Why do conor fans care so much about the mans bank account?

I will never understand this

Because it is a common narrative that A-Level athletes are staying away from MMA because of the money, A-Level athletes get A-Level money.
So if Conor gets a load of money, he is an A-Level athlete and therefore the undisputed MMA GOAT.

He could also fight people who never in their life cracked 500k ppv and haters would still pay to watch it in record numbers and then go 10 pages deep into a thread about how irrelevant he is
I don't think anyone thinks he's irrelevant. He's a showman and a great salesman. He sells fights hence the ppv sales.
He's probably introduced more people to the sport than anyone

There are like 100 celebrity boozes and all but maybe 2-3 actually make any money. If Proper 12 was good, and if Conor had the vision for longevity it might make him something, but it probably isn't as much as you think.
Clooney got around 250 million for casa migos.
Dan Aykroyds vodka started with 600,000 in sales and now does over 50 million.
Diddy made over 100 million in Ciroc.
Brad and Angies Miravel Rose worth at least 75million
Bethany Frankel (who da fook is that) made over 100 million off her skinny girl liquor.
Seems like alcohol sales is actually highly profitable and most of these received far less promotion than Proper 12. I think this deal is going to surprise alot of people

Jameson is trash. I don't think proper 12 will be much better.

The demographic is the exact same. You have no reason to suspect jameson fans will stay with Jameson when the target demo is the same, the quality and price point is comparable and proper 12 has Conor Mcgregor pushing it.
Jameson’s is the best selling Irish whiskey by far worldwide. It has been among the top selling whiskeys in the world since 1890. I have every reason to suspect it will continue an over 100 year trend as a success. I have zero reason to suspect an alcoholic beverage that is complete shit according to whiskey experts, marketed by a fading professional fighter, will stand the test of time. Especially with the only evidence presented is that people bought it when it was first released.

People also bought beta max vcr sets when they came out. Look how that turned out.

Back