How much money is Conor making off Propa 12?

Jameson and Proper 12 are both lame blends. 'Proper' whisky is single malt. If I'm drinking whiskey, I wouldn't bother with either.

He's created a monster and a dynasty though, with Proper 12. His great great great great great grand children will be stinking rich.

I'm (almost) never trolling

Jameson isn't high quality whiskey man. It's comparable to proper 12 in every way.
While I do actually believe you that it’s shit quality wise, Jameson’s market that they make most of their money from is the high end bottles for $149 they sell. That’s not the same market as proper. I think proper is competing more with companies like jack Daniels. It’s really not worth all the debate, I just simply don’t believe it will stand the test of time with how bad the reviews about it’s quality were, it’s price, and how flakey Conor has become.

Because this is where he really is the GOAT. They can always retreat to this when they can’t accept every objective criticism of his fights.

They’re not fight fans—they’re fame fans. Kinda like the people who love the Kardashians.
We're not all created equal sir.

While I do actually believe you that it’s shit quality wise, Jameson’s market that they make most of their money from is the high end bottles for $149 they sell. That’s not the same market as proper. I think proper is competing more with companies like jack Daniels. It’s really not worth all the debate, I just simply don’t believe it will stand the test of time with how bad the reviews about it’s quality were, it’s price, and how flakey Conor has become.
well in fairness to proper, its not possible for them to sell such a high quality and high priced bottle this early on. those things take time. ive also never had anything but the basic jameson whiskey you can buy on any shelf in any liquor store in america.

i guess in 5 years proper could certainly be long gone, i just dont tend to be a cynic when it comes to these things.

well in fairness to proper, its not possible for them to sell such a high quality and high priced bottle this early on. those things take time. ive also never had anything but the basic jameson whiskey you can buy on any shelf in any liquor store in america.

i guess in 5 years proper could certainly be long gone, i just dont tend to be a cynic when it comes to these things.
Its not implausible that they’ll succeed. The celebrities who tend to cash in on liquor have mostly provided a pretty decent product or did not charge as much as premium brands. Ciroc, for example is pretty decent vodka. Effen is not bad either. The reviews of Proper were pretty scary if you’re an investor in the product, is all I’m saying. I do not hate on any man trying to make a dollar.

Idiotic post. Grills not toasters. Couple hundred million dollars.
Wake up
The rest as they say is history. By 1998 Salton sold over $200M worth of the grills and George Foreman was making a handsome money from royalties that Salton thought that it might be financially sound to buy out Foreman. So they did, to the tune of $137.5M in cash and stock, making the George Foreman Grill one of the best sports marketing deal of all-time.

Following the buyout, Salton paid some $11M for Foreman to appear in advertisements. IF we add that to the 45% royalties he previously earned and the $237.5M buyout money, Big George easily earned $200M from the Salton deal. Not bad for something that was totally unexpected to make a splash. As for the product, Salton ended up selling over 100M units of the George Foreman Grill, making it the company’s most successful product ever.
https://sport.one/how-much-is-george-foremans-net-worth/
Pathetic answer.
Look at Pernaut Ricard turnover for instance it’s in billions. Proper 12 price strategy is to be 15 euros more expensive.
You buy one toaster in a lifetime while you buy can buy multiple whiskey bottle a year.
Wake up and start buying stocks of that proper 12 brand.
He is definitely outperforming foreman’s toaster.

One bottle is half the price of a PPV.

How many bottles of hard drink vs how many PPV you purchase a year ? Here you go :

He is likely to do better than Foreman and his toasters.
no way the Forman grill is actually good.

His whisky is shit and only 18 year old will buy it

Back