How much do you UFC bro?

2009 then stopped until about 3 years ago. Have missed maybe 3 events in that time including the prelims etc. Favourite fight is either Lawler v MacDonald 2 or Aldo v mendes 2. Favourite fighters are Aldo and Gus. Been a tough ride
I feel ya bruh im an Aldo fan myself, and Gus lowkey. And Lawler vs. MacDonald 2 is good, i put it right up there with Hunt vs. Silva 1

i've been tagbroin' UFC and Pride broskis

I started renting UFC tapes at Blockbuster around 2001 or so when I was in high school. Just kept renting one after another. Then I got to college, and was poor, so I missed a few years because 30 packs of Keystone were more important than mma. A few years later I had enough money and started getting all the PPV's and haven't looked back. Anderson is GOAT. Chuck was awesome. Pedro Rizzo was my original favorite. Conor is alright, but his fans fucking suck. Go Pats.
Pedro Rizzo was gangster! I remember my best friend borrowing VHS tapes from his uncle back in high school.so we could watch UFC 1 and 2

UFC 1
I watch every Major Event
Don Frye, Pedro Rizzo, Oleg Taktarov ,Robbie Lawler & Frank Shamrock

I've been watching UFC/MMA virtually non stop since UFC 94. My all time fave is tied between Dom & Chael...but at this point I think Dom has the edge. But i'll always hail Chael!

tumblr_msmk8fBVt51rqb68fo3_500.gif
Wow. Since 94, huh? So that whole infant gimmick is just bullshit, I guess. That's cool, though. I know it was a different time with no Internet, so real fans were tested back then. Did you come to Sherdog during its early years?

Wow. Since 94, huh? So that whole infant gimmick is just bullshit, I guess. That's cool, though. I know it was a different time with no Internet, so real fans were tested back then. Did you come to Sherdog during its early years?
I am 100% an infant who's homeless.....how dare you, bud...........

The first card I watched was 184. Have been following UFC increasingly since 202.

I also remember when I was younger my friends family used to always order the ppvs and I would catch glimpses of them, I wasn't really interested at the time, This was when Anderson Silva was the shit.

Favorite fighters are Ben Nguyen and Khabib. I really want to see Khabib vs Mcgoobs and DC vs Jon Jones 2.

I don't feel like I have been watching long enough to have a favorite of all time.
<{1-2}>

I rented a UFC vhs tape back in '99. I only started following it 3 years after(2002). Then I discovered Pride. Rizzo is probably my favorite "dark age" UFC fighter.

I been UFCING before the UFC.

I was literally a little kid, watching Gracie choke out dudes in garages...It was amazing.

My experience/history if far beyond anybody in sherdog.

1993. Then in circa 1995 they stopped broadcasting ufc in my country. I watched that shit every saturday night, man...that and GLOW. Lol.
Many years later I moved to the states and i saw this show of fighters living in a house with Couture and Liddel (tuf) and i got hooked again, ever since. I had a lot of homework to do cause i didnt know jackshit about the ufc from 1995 to 2005....(also learned about pride, shooto, pancrase.....)

2009 now i watch every ufc event like a retard bro
Yeah you're in deep lol. Same here. I come here firs thing, every day. And then i come back 1000 times every day. There could be a comet on its way toward Earth, and I'll be sitting in my underwear on Sherdog, still trying to make the case for a Dan Henderson victory.

I am 100% an infant who's homeless.....how dare you, bud...........
My apologies. Well, you must be a nice wifi hotspot....

The first card I watched was 184. Have been following UFC increasingly since 202.

I also remember when I was younger my friends family used to always order the ppvs and I would catch glimpses of them, I wasn't really interested at the time, This was when Anderson Silva was the shit.

Favorite fighters are Ben Nguyen and Khabib. I really want to see Khabib vs Mcgoobs and DC vs Jon Jones 2.

I don't feel like I have been watching long enough to have a favorite of all time.
<{1-2}>
dude get fight pass and watch the WEC and Strikeforce stuff

Since 2001. GSP, Sakuraba, Fedor are my all time favorites. I like also Gomi, Arona, Rory, Ishida, Randy, Overeem, Aleksander, Mirko...

Started watching in 2008. Grew up watching WWE and transitioned to MMA when I got older and didn't buy the WWE shtick anymore.

I watch all main cards and some prelim fights if I hear about them on here or a fighter I like is fighting.

My favourite fighter is Fedor, and my favourite UFC fighter is BJ Penn. Penn is the reason I started watching, when I saw the Sherk fight I was very impressed.

3-4 years after you get sucked in, you'd get burned out. Trust. 90's-00's fans experienced a slow burn. Every event is a spectacle(Pride). It was special back then(Pride). It had meaning(Pride). Now I can't even name the top 5 of each division.

Started watching circa UFC 44 in 2004, IIRC. Just before GSP went to the UFC. A buddy of mine had a dish, and was able to get the ppv broadcasts. I had seen very little mma before that.

But what really helped was Spike TV, and TUF 1. I could now see UFC on regular cable TV. My buddy with the dish got relocated with his job. So, I just started going to bars, or ordering the ppv at home. My brother, my kids, and I would always order GSP, or other big fights at home ( We all had our favs. If the kids had a fav fighting. We'd order it ). Mostly my brother, and I would just watch at the bars though. It was free at alot of bars, or lounges. By about 2006 - 2007, I was watching pretty much every ppv.

GSP was/is my favourite fighter.

I watch almost every UFC event. Modern technology has helped. I can stream it while I'm camping, or travelling, and shit.

Last edited:
I don't trane much UFC anymore but I did see the UFC 1 in '93 and got right into it when Tito was ducking Chuck and Matt Hughes started his reign. Can't remember exactly when that was.. maybe about 2002-3?

I haven't missed a card since UFC 71

Favourite fighters are in my sig

Back