How much do you UFC bro?

brawlnsprawl

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
When did you start watching UFC? How often do you watch UFC? Who is your favorite UFC fighter of all-time?

I started in 2002, I watch pretty much every UFC event except fightpass cards cuz they are at stupid times, and Anderson Silva is my fav.

Bro I've been UFCing since 2003 bro. I watch all main events, and most cards, except sometimes I miss prelims and weird Fight Nights.

I too have to pick Anderson Silva as my favorite fighter of all time.

Honorable mentions: I've always been a big fan of Vitor Belfort, Evan Tanner, Dominick Cruz. Conor McGregor.

2016. Every time Conor Mcgregor fights (He's the only fighter I watch). Conor Mcgregor is favorite of all time, obviously!

I started watching around 2005. I used to spend a ton of my free time watching old mma events. I hardly spend any time watching mma now though, only when a live fight is on (except fightpass cards)

My favorite ufc fighter is Fedor, bro.

I started renting UFC tapes at Blockbuster around 2001 or so when I was in high school. Just kept renting one after another. Then I got to college, and was poor, so I missed a few years because 30 packs of Keystone were more important than mma. A few years later I had enough money and started getting all the PPV's and haven't looked back. Anderson is GOAT. Chuck was awesome. Pedro Rizzo was my original favorite. Conor is alright, but his fans fucking suck. Go Pats.

I thought the question was how many times per week u train UFC.

They need to bring back the original logo.

UFC-Ultimate-Throwback-Logo.jpg

I've pretty much been watching it since I started watching it.

I watched UFC1 on tv so 1993 I guess, pretty sure it wasn't live and I know it wasn't a ppv here so maybe the weekend after it was live?
Unfortunately my favorite fighter of all time is Pride Wanderlei not the Wanderlei who fought in the UFC.

I've been watching UFC/MMA virtually non stop since UFC 94. My all time fave is tied between Dom & Chael...but at this point I think Dom has the edge. But i'll always hail Chael!

tumblr_msmk8fBVt51rqb68fo3_500.gif

Been watching since 1963 brah. You ever seen that back of UFC 1 on weed man?

2009 now i watch every ufc event like a retard bro

Since 2011 bros (I'm 19). Funny enough my first ever event i saw was a replay of Lesnar vs Carwin UFC 116 while in Egypt, all ppvs were free there. Watched UFC 117 a day later and Silva has been my favourite ever since bro.

Plus i watch every main card live and go back and watch key prelim fights later on

2009 then stopped until about 3 years ago. Have missed maybe 3 events in that time including the prelims etc. Favourite fight is either Lawler v MacDonald 2 or Aldo v mendes 2. Favourite fighters are Aldo and Gus. Been a tough ride

First fight I watched was Silva vs Griffin, first event was UFC 110 2009-2010 not sure when it was I'm 20 and in Australia don't remember it being on tv much before then... favourite of all time has to be Anderson and Whittaker, with Conor coming in 3rd followed by rumble and Gus. I also watch just about every card top too bottom doesn't matter who's fighting.

been watching since the gracie, shamrock, severn, abbott, frye days!!!!

Bro I've been UFCing since 2003 bro. I watch all main events, and most cards, except sometimes I miss prelims and weird Fight Nights.

I too have to pick Anderson Silva as my favorite fighter of all time.

Honorable mentions: I've always been a big fan of Vitor Belfort, Evan Tanner, Dominick Cruz. Conor McGregor.
Evan Tanner was that dude! RIP

First fight I watched was Silva vs Griffin, first event was UFC 110 2009-2010 not sure when it was I'm 20 and in Australia don't remember it being on tv much before then... favourite of all time has to be Anderson and Whittaker, with Conor coming in 3rd followed by rumble and Gus. I also watch just about every card top too bottom doesn't matter who's fighting.
Silva Griffin was quite a way to start!

Back