How much do you pay for your cell phone bill?

$70 unlimited everything including international calls, although they didn't let me use it when I was abroad.

I pay $62 with Sprint and I have unlimited 4G LTE data, but that doesn't really matter since I'm always on WiFi, unlimited text, but that doesn't matter either since I'm always on WiFi and just mostly use iMessage which I also use on my iMac and iPad and 1,000 minutes for calling landline phones, but I hardly call anywhere that's a landline.

The advantages of being on a family plan.

$70 unlimited everything including international calls, although they didn't let me use it when I was abroad.
I use the Vonage app, free international calls & txts. I'll txt you an invite lass, for you to have a butchers at.

My mum & sister use it to txt me.

Ooh, I got a free Samsung tablet with Sprint too.

I use the Vonage app, free international calls & txts. I'll txt you an invite lass, for you to have a butchers at.

My mum & sister use it to txt me.

All the calls and texts are included, pumpkin. The only reason I couldn't use me phone in the UK is they didn't trust us as we'd not been with them for 6 months. Rapscallions.

Ooh actually, it'd be handy for them in't UK contacting me. Does it work for my friends in Holland too I wonder?

All the calls and texts are included, pumpkin. The only reason I couldn't use me phone in the UK is they didn't trust us as we'd not been with them for 6 months. Rapscallions.

Ooh actually, it'd be handy for them in't UK contacting me. Does it work for my friends in Holland too I wonder?
Yeah, it's more of a convenience for them overseas, as they get absolutely haped with international rates.

Invite sent. My mum figured it out & loves using it, so it can't be too challenging. Imagine it'll work for Holland, I know it works for Eire.

Good luck with it.

Got unlimited everything for $90 on T-Mobile. Throw in the No-Vaseline taxes and fees and I'm looking at $105 per month. And add $20 per month for 2 years to pay for the phone, and I'm in the $125 ballpark for the time being.

I pay around $100 for Unlimited Text and Data with 450 minutes.

I got grandfathered in on my data plan with AT&T.

Right now its $80 inclusive of tax for my S4
200 daytime
evenings after 5; weekends free
6 gigs of data; caller id, vm, call waiting, and replacement insurance, and 5 hours mobile tv.

I don't need that many day time minutes, I can just use the desk phone, and I also have an iphone 5 for work.

100$ and I get 20 gigs data and unlimited everything else

$170 a month for 3 phones, family share for unlimited data, text, and minutes.

$30 on T-Mo. Unlimited text & data with 100 minutes, which is way more than I need anyway.

I'm on this same one and love it... I usually throw an extra 5 bucks in my account every month incase I want to buy an app or go over my minutes (has only happened once in the last year that I had it) seems like a pretty good deal when I talk to any of my buddies or looking at a lot of these prices

in average, I pay $100.
My plan includes:

10 texts
60 minutes
unlimited data

Yep. That's how bad they rape us here.

$42/month three months ago for unlimited talk/text and 4g of data (i think our something close to it). The web service kinda sucks sometimes though.
$25 for the last couple months for unlimited talk/text and I just use my home wifi for my phone when I'm home.
I like month to month because I can scale back my service when I need to. I'm not working any hours right now so cutting back is necessary and in reality I don't even need internet on my phone lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back