How Miesha Tate should handle this.

Yea totally retire right in the middle of her prime and lose her 200,000_ 300,000 dollars she makes a year

Most likely train your ace off to cover as injury replacement.

This is just prolonging a big fight at UFC 200 imo.

She should give the UFC the biggest fuck you ever by persuading them into letting her fight Cyborg and then go outwrestle Cyborg for 3 rounds and while talking to Rogan say hey UFC fuck you for taking my title shot after I beat Jessica Eye and you promised it to me, I just ruined your biggest money fight oh and by the way I am retiring and walk off!

That would be genuinely hilarious. Can you imagine Dana's face?!

mP6Pnim.gif

Seriously, if she derailed Cyborg and ruined the big money fight at the first hurdle I would be highly amused.

She should get in the ring of her next fight and sit down and tap with in the first 5 seconds. Fuck the UFC for screwing her over. She should just pull a Wanderi and speak the Truth about how they are fixing fake fights and creating fake superstars to sell PPVs.

Ok on that one it deserves the same reply as the last one. Get a grip. Seriously. Fake superstars? I'm not usually the one that supports Zuffa, Dana etcetera but even the anti-UFC crowd would see that as the dumb posting it is.

Like i said she just hit the glass ceiling. Now is she fighting to be the champ and the best in the world? Or is she fighting because she likes fighting? If her goal is to be the best her dean is over. She is young and attractive. There are other ways for her to earn a living. Retirement from the sport in this situation makes sense.

young and attractive ... not intelligent or business savvy you sir are and ass . also to be the best dean ever what the hell is that even supposed to mean

Why retire now when she can get really sad, seek counselling, get prescription meds, gradually recover, build her confidence back, get motivated, train hard, strengthen her relationship with her boyfriend, believe she can beat Rousey, become laser-focused, get beat Amanda Nunes after taking a severe beating, finally get a title shot against Rousey, train even harder, become even more focused, fight Rousey get KTFO and become the laughing stock of internet haters everywhere, THEN sink into permanent depression and retire?

Much more fun and dramatic that way.

LOL well done! 8/10

Meisha vs Davis, Zingano, Nunes and Kufman are all competitive fight why should she retire? JDS got owned twice by Cain, retirement should not be an option.

Best post in this thread. I'd love to see Tate-Zingano II. She could also try avenging her loss to Kaufman (who also seems to be looking for a fight these days). I think Tate-Davis could also be an intriguing fight. Tate will eventually get another shot at Rousey if she keeps beating the top talent.

Jarl

She should take that time to train instead of bum-rushing to another loss.

young and attractive ... not intelligent or business savvy you sir are and ass . also to be the best dean ever what the hell is that even supposed to mean

Obviously I meant dream. Make sure your grammar and spelling are correct before you call somebody else on it. And I don't take too kindly to you personally calling me an ass! Everyone's entitled to their opinion.

Back