How many UFC fighters would be champ in their respective Bellator division?

Depends on which Division. WW and up would be filled with UFC. Basically every single UFC fighter at MW would beat Storm, he's barely top 30.

:eek:

If anyone seriously believes this they need to stop let the Bellator love/UFC Hate blind them.

No one believes any of that. The guy the wrote it doesn't even believe it.

Hw-minakov or cain is a toss up
Lhw- jones would probably beat newton (95% chance)
Mw- weidman probably beats storm (70%)
Ww- hendricks vs lima is a toss up. Askren would beat both
Lw- brooks probably guidas pettis. Bellator has the depth to match up 3 differwnt guys who could all beat the ufc champ
Fw-toss up. I could.see strauss beating aldo and both curran and pitbull giving him a good scrap
Barao vs dantas is another toss up.

Post of the year.

The overall talent pool in UFC is far higher then that of Bellator with some of Bellator's champs not even guaranteed to be top ten fighters in UFC. Which fighters would you favor in a matchup against the Bellator champ in their weight class? Only feel like doing MW and WW division right now, might do the others later.

Bellator MW Champ - Alexander Shlemenko
UFC fighters I would favor to beat him - Chris Weidman, Anderson Silva, Lyoto Machida, Vitor Belfort, Ronaldo "Jacare" Souza, Luke Rockhold, Tim Kennedy, Gegard Mousasi

Bellator WW Champ - Douglas Lima
UFC fighters I would favor to beat him - Johny Hendricks, Robbie Lawler, Carlos Condit, Tyron Woodley, Hector Lombard, Rory MacDonald, Jake Ellenberger, Dong Hyun Kim

You could also turn it around ans say Lima could beat Hendricks.Alvarez could beat Pettis...

Hw-minakov or cain is a toss up
Lhw- jones would probably beat newton (95% chance)
Mw- weidman probably beats storm (70%)
Ww- hendricks vs lima is a toss up. Askren would beat both
Lw- brooks probably guidas pettis. Bellator has the depth to match up 3 differwnt guys who could all beat the ufc champ
Fw-toss up. I could.see strauss beating aldo and both curran and pitbull giving him a good scrap
Barao vs dantas is another toss up.

Is this a troll post?

Bellator MW Champ - Alexander Shlemenko
UFC fighters I would favor to beat him - Chris Weidman, Anderson Silva, Lyoto Machida, Vitor Belfort, Ronaldo "Jacare" Souza, Luke Rockhold, Tim Kennedy, Gegard Mousasi

Shlemenko is a nightmare match up for A.Silva

Bellator WW Champ - Douglas Lima
UFC fighters I would favor to beat him - Johny Hendricks, Robbie Lawler, Carlos Condit, Tyron Woodley, Hector Lombard, Rory MacDonald, Jake Ellenberger, Dong Hyun Kim

Lima has a very good striking and a good tdd he is way more powerfull than Condit and Macdonald, Lawler is overrated he looks slow over Hendricks

And i think Brooks can beat Pettis but he will be probably beat by Nurmagomedov

How would Weidman do vs bader?

It's funny how everyone's only saying that Weidman would dominate Bader after he's become the top middleweight in the world. If this was a year ago, everyone would be saying that Bader would beat Weidman because of the size advantage. A UFC title apparently comes with nigh-invincibility, as does UFC-employment compared to employment anywhere else (the people saying Lima would have trouble with Pyle are ridic').

Zuffa's propaganda machine really does have a lot of power over people; they don't even wanna try to realize how legit most of the top Bellator fighters are, let alone the top guys anywhere else in the world *coughcoughBibicough*. Pitbull would have a great chance of dethroning Aldo; a better one than Chad "if my right-hand doesn't land, I have nothing to offer on the feet" Mendes, anyways.

Alexander has that unless Bisping decides to hug him against the fence for 15-minutes (meaning Shlemenko's got unbelievably weak pummeling abilities, which he doesn't).

Back