How many times has Cain Velasquez been injured??? Lets see. It is a lot!!

Maybe he'll finally switch camps, or better yet, AKA will finally start to put some emphasis on keeping their fighters healthy. You gotta figure that everyone is losing money with all of these pull outs, maybe after all these years they will finally figure that out.

God Damn this was a less than well thought out post IMO!!!!!!!!!!!

Nope, I REALLY do not figure what you stated from AKA pullouts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- I figure, the UFC is losing their asses from this fucking horse shit!
- I figure all of the fighters on the card supporting the fight that the AKA asshole fighters pulling out at the last second are losing.
- I figure, that you, me and all MMA fans are losing overall at the watered down syndrome the AKA camps are forcing upon the UFC are losing.
- I figure that the opponent of the AKA fighter pulling out at the last second is FUCKED second only to the UFC brass!

You know where we part:

- I figure that Javier Mendez is still banking $$$. I know that AKA is not in danger of Bankruptcy.
- I figure that Javier is pissing himself laughing all the way to the banks at gullible types like yourself that believes he is "LOSING"!:D

Yeah.

Some of those injuries, like the rotator cuf and labrum tears, are just bad luck.

Others like the knee one might happen because he trains like an animal. Thing is, if he didn't train that hard, he wouldn't be as successful.

His cardio and strength comes from training like a freak. Without that, he isn't going to be the best in the world.
Saw a clip of him doing knee extensions very poorly. No wonder he gets injured. He may train like a beast, but the reason he gets injured probably has to do more with poor training.

Bouncy knee extensions is a good way to wreck your knees- really dumb!

and with the shambles of an mma career he still is considered one the best ever. what could have been..

When Cain is standing in the cage the other guy is already in trouble.

Yeah.

Some of those injuries, like the rotator cuf and labrum tears, are just bad luck.

Others like the knee one might happen because he trains like an animal. Thing is, if he didn't train that hard, he wouldn't be as successful.

His cardio and strength comes from training like a freak. Without that, he isn't going to be the best in the world.
really, really good point.

yeah hes great and thats because he trains like an absolute savage. but that kind of training has a point of diminishing returns. sure, you can beat the piss out of the elite heavyweights of the world, but youre not healthy enough to be a prize fighter.

the intensity of your training is a trade off for your body and your consistency/longevity is what makes you truly great.

so, the question is... if Cain is not great at a level of training that keeps him healthy and is only great when he trains at a level that keeps him out of the sport, is he really that great?

God Damn this was a less than well thought out post IMO!!!!!!!!!!!

Nope, I REALLY do not figure what you stated from AKA pullouts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- I figure, the UFC is losing their asses from this fucking horse shit!
- I figure all of the fighters on the card supporting the fight that the AKA asshole fighters pulling out at the last second are losing.
- I figure, that you, me and all MMA fans are losing overall at the watered down syndrome the AKA camps are forcing upon the UFC are losing.
- I figure that the opponent of the AKA fighter pulling out at the last second is FUCKED second only to the UFC brass!

You know where we part:

- I figure that Javier Mendez is still banking $$$. I know that AKA is not in danger of Bankruptcy.
- I figure that Javier is pissing himself laughing all the way to the banks at gullible types like yourself that believes he is "LOSING"!:D
I'm not sure how the contracts with camps work, but if he gets a percentage of the fight purse, he's making less than he would if his fighters actually fought.

Cain needs some TRT (Tendon Replacement Therapy)

I'm not sure how the contracts with camps work, but if he gets a percentage of the fight purse, he's making less than he would if his fighters actually fought.

I have heard only one fighter "claim" that the camp "paid" them to train there (? notoriety for the camp?), and T.J. Dillasnake was called out, and laughed out of towne telling that wopper.

Sorry, Cain, DC, Rockhold & Khabib are paying Javier and staff handsomely to practice genital mutilation upon them.

Honestly, do you think their is a health guarantee clause that comes with a YMCA contract much less with an MMA training camp contract? Does the YMCA give you a free year membership when . . . . .?

Nope, sorry to be the bearer of bad news. No MMA training camp gives a guaranteed health clause in their membership contracts! LMAO!

I will go on record as saying having a current UFC belt on display at a training camp (Not the Champion in and of themselves) is a massive sign of notoriety for the camp.

As utterly distasteful and DIRECTLY up the Arse of every gullible fan of this Combat sport still in its infancy stage, I will AGAIN go out on a limb and stick it to the surrealists.

There is NO SUCH THING as an MMA fighter if FORCED to fight frequently WOULD NOT also get beat FREQUENTLY! FFS, KW, there is a reason that the UFC only offers its fighter base 1.4 fights per year. If they offered MMA fighters on the UFC roster 3+ fights per year, they would all take a loss, and make MMA look worthless as tits on a Brahma bull.

Hence, intelligent cancerous to MMA organization fuckholes like Javier get a belt in the trophy case at their AKA like camp, and make GOD DAMN moter fugging sure that their champion not fight for years while the belt DOES its job for the camp!

9JOf1nv.gif

pooor Cain. Not reading all that. I will feel sick.

Dude was amazing, hopefully he returns good.

I suspect a lot of it might be down to style. If you look at Cain I would argue the fighter he is closest to in style isn't actually another wrestler like Cormier, rather its Pride era Shogun. Both of them having the same ultra aggressive rampaging style constantly attacking standing and hustling for takedowns from any position.

I could well see this being very bad for your health because hustling takedowns often end up putting your body in odd positions leading to injuries. Both Shogun and Cain have messed up their joints multiple times and indeed Khabib has as well although I think he's shifted his style a bit since.

Lets give this a try.

1) Cain tears his Rotator cuff after destroying Brock Lesnar (on October 23rd, 2010) and was out for over a year.

2) Cain reinjured his Rotator Cuff after losing to JDS on November 12th, 2011. And later in 2012 a video was released which shows Cain injuring his knee in a warm up practice a week before the JDS fight. Cain's teammate jon fitch later confirms this.

3) Cain injures his shoulder (torn Labrum), after destroying JDS for the 2nd time on October 19th, 2013. Cain is expected to be out until late 2014.
http://www.mmafighting.com/2013/12/...cess-but-likely-out-of-action-until-late-2014

4) Cain injures his knees (tears his meniscus and sprains his MCL), in October of 2014, after having been scheduled to fight Werdum in November of 2014. Cain expected to be out until mid 2015

http://www.mmafighting.com/2014/10/22/7036227/cain-velasquez-to-undergo-knee-surgery-on-thursday

Cain recovers and returns to defend his belt on June 13th, 2015. Cain gets destroyed losses his belt.

5) Cain injures his back in late January of 2016, and pulls out of his scheduled rematch with Werdum which was to be on February 6th, 2016.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/mma-c...--fabricio-werdum-follows-suit-213707543.html

Cain recovers and destroys Travis Browne on July 9th, 2016

6) Cain is pulled from his scheduled rematch with Werdum which was set for December 30th, 2016. It is said Cain got pulled because of a lingering back issue.
He was also "destroyed" JDS in the first fight

Lets give this a try.

1) Cain tears his Rotator cuff after destroying Brock Lesnar (on October 23rd, 2010) and was out for over a year.

2) Cain reinjured his Rotator Cuff after losing to JDS on November 12th, 2011. And later in 2012 a video was released which shows Cain injuring his knee in a warm up practice a week before the JDS fight. Cain's teammate jon fitch later confirms this.

3) Cain injures his shoulder (torn Labrum), after destroying JDS for the 2nd time on October 19th, 2013. Cain is expected to be out until late 2014.
http://www.mmafighting.com/2013/12/...cess-but-likely-out-of-action-until-late-2014

4) Cain injures his knees (tears his meniscus and sprains his MCL), in October of 2014, after having been scheduled to fight Werdum in November of 2014. Cain expected to be out until mid 2015

http://www.mmafighting.com/2014/10/22/7036227/cain-velasquez-to-undergo-knee-surgery-on-thursday

Cain recovers and returns to defend his belt on June 13th, 2015. Cain gets destroyed losses his belt.

5) Cain injures his back in late January of 2016, and pulls out of his scheduled rematch with Werdum which was to be on February 6th, 2016.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/mma-c...--fabricio-werdum-follows-suit-213707543.html

Cain recovers and destroys Travis Browne on July 9th, 2016

6) Cain is pulled from his scheduled rematch with Werdum which was set for December 30th, 2016. It is said Cain got pulled because of a lingering back issue.
He was also "destroyed" by JDS in the first fight

Back