How many times a day do you eat?

• Thread starter SouthoftheAndes
  • Start date
S

SouthoftheAndes

I eat at least 4x a day. Usually 5 to 6 and no more than 6.

1) small breakfast like a health bar and maybe a yogurt.

2) a health bar, protein shake, and sometimes like 1 egg.

3) A sandwich, salad, or chicken and eggs. For late late lunch.

4) light dinner around say 6 or 7.

5) late dinner around say 9-9:30

And sometimes

6) Possibly something really light like a yogurt at say 11. Or in some rare cases I am drunk and eat something really unhealthy around 2:30 to 3am like a burrito, pizza, taco, burger.

I eat small meals. My biggest is usually my lunch or sometimes late dinner. Also, not fat and work out a lot.

twice a day usually and times vary

big lunch and dinner
snack in-between

Last edited:
At the moment just one sometimes one and a half. All I can afford unless I get fed in work which I do about 3x a week

Around 3, with unplanned snacks in between

About twice a day usually. I usually don’t have time to eat breakfast before work and I’m not hungry anyway. I might eat lunch, although sometimes I don’t. Then I eat dinner after working out. Yesterday I didn’t eat anything all day until dinner and had like 4 bowls of salad.

Usually 3. But sometimes 2 and often 4 when I drink (Club Taco Bell).

Usually 3. But sometimes 2 and often 4 when I drink (Club Taco Bell).

I drink every night and I can relate to this. I normally eat into food rationed for the next day and then have dont eat anything on sunday. Which is surprisingly easy when you get used to it. I think most people eat way too much unless theyre doing a lot of exercise. Most people eat way over 2000 calories even if they are sitting down all day

Anyone try intermittent fasting? A buddy has been doing it for a few months. Basically he eats one huge meal per day with a couple of protein shakes or snackbars scattered throughout. He's lost like 20 lbs and kept most of his muscle. Kind of crazy to see.

Six small meals (or snacks) a day.

At the moment just one sometimes one and a half. All I can afford unless I get fed in work which I do about 3x a week

Buy canned food. Canned vegetables, ramen, rice, are all dirt cheap and not horrible for you.

Twice a day.

Anyone try intermittent fasting? A buddy has been doing it for a few months. Basically he eats one huge meal per day with a couple of protein shakes or snackbars scattered throughout. He's lost like 20 lbs and kept most of his muscle. Kind of crazy to see.

I tried it for a bit back in April and it definitely works. Two meals within an 8 hour period, then fast for 16 hours. One day per week you do a 24 hour fast. Doing this you can lose weight even if you don't exercise and eat fast food twice a week. It's hilarious.

A lot, why you sweatin' me, holmes?

two big meals when I work a lot.

three meals when I'm off.

It's the internet so I will say that I only eat grilled chicken breast, eggs, fish, protein shakes and kale.

I do this religiously every day. I haven't eaten at a restaurant since 1994.

Back