How many times a day do you eat?

• Thread starter SouthoftheAndes
  • Start date
If I eat breakfast, I might not eat the rest of the day or at most have a snack in the evening. I'd say I have a 1.5 meals a day.

I hate eating, it's a struggle. Sometimes i want to go out Kurt Cobain style.

1. Breakfast
2. Lunch
3. Afternoon snack
4. Dinner

I count my macros and weigh all of my food during the spring and summer.... I plan out my food for the day and eat some of it whenever I'm hungry. I don't really have a set number of "meals". Just set macros and calories for the day.

Three times most days. I pretty much only consume the amount of food I need for maintenance.

i should be eating more but I don't. I eat maybe 3 times a day, I'm lazy in the morning so I don't eat breakfast. I never bring my lunch to work so I end up eating something disgusting, a protein bar before going to the gym after work, I eat once I get home. then I waste it all away by drinking vodka until the sun comes up and I realize I need to sleep.

Twice a day.

I tried it for a bit back in April and it definitely works. Two meals within an 8 hour period, then fast for 16 hours. One day per week you do a 24 hour fast. Doing this you can lose weight even if you don't exercise and eat fast food twice a week. It's hilarious.
Did you find yourself feeling really hungry during?

It's the internet so I will say that I only eat grilled chicken breast, eggs, fish, protein shakes and kale.

I do this religiously every day. I haven't eaten at a restaurant since 1994.
lolll. You forgot to mention that you haven't had fast food in 10 years.

Did you find yourself feeling really hungry during?
During the once a week 24 hour fast yes.. But it's made easier knowing that once it's over you have no restriction on what meal you can eat. You're also asleep for a good portion of that fast.

I usually eat one meal a day at about 4pm. Lately I can't think of anything I really want to eat. That happens to me once or twice a year. I usually quit eating and just drink water for a week.

Days I train twice (am/pm) I eat 3 times, days I only lift (weekends or holidays) I eat twice. My meals are large though, total caloric intake is still the same, just divided up amongst 2-3 meals

Back