How many rounds do you think Cain vs. JDS will get to?

Don't think it gets past the third round, I think for sure someone is getting finished today, my gut tells me second or possibly third. Hopefully Cain my TKO.

It will go to a decion IMO and I think Cain will retain. I can't see JDS getting finished with the way he trained/adjusted for this fight

Agreed. I don't think Cain can finish JDS, anymore than JDS can out-point Cain. They both know exactly what they have to do to win the fight. It all comes down to who can execute their game plan better.

Should be a good fight.:cool:

I think the fight goes to the 3rd or 4th round. Something tells me it will be a decision this time.

i had a dream last night, Cain submitted JDS in first, but i remember both of them all bloody and messed up.. it was weird dream. And Cormier was in the cage at the end but he was so skinny, like bantamweight or something .. weird

Interesting. I had a dream that I could only vaguely remember when I woke up, but involved a bloodied Big Counry fighting Cain. Perhaps that's the next fight...does that mean BC and Cain both win, and that's the title fight? Or do they both lose? Or BC wins and Cain loses, and BC is Cain's one fight before getting another shot at the title? Who knows. But if its prediction powers are as good as other dreams, it doesn't mean jack shit.

There's no real reason to believe this, but I think Cain finishes JDS. I'm not too confident, though, so a safe bet would be Cain wins in 5 rounds.

Only if JDS pushes forward like he says he is. We know Cain is going to come forward so, it shouldn't take 5 minutes for someone to land something fight ending, imo

JDS should finish Cain on the early rounds.

I'm thinking 2nd or 3rd round submission victory for Cain.

That RNC was there all day.

I'm actually a bit worried now about the cut on JDS face because I saw some close up HD footage and it looks like if there is one certainty about the main event it is that there will be blood

not saying Cain wouldn't win the fight without "exploiting" that injury but it looks like it might be a factor not just for Cain but also in JDS trying to finish early

I'm surprised how many people are saying Cain by KO or TKO, considering he had 5 rounds of giving JDS everything he had and still couldn't put him away.

either a 1 round fight or a decision.

Junior's going to knock him out in the first or second round.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back