How many rounds do you think Cain vs. JDS will get to?

99Silva

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I say around the end of third or 4th...someone' is getting finished tonight..

My bet says Cains wins by TKO or KO!

If jds does not catch cain in the early rounds , cain wins a decision. Lets see how jds cardio holds up of fight goes into later rounds..

Won't get past the 4th. Dos Santos is getting TKO'd tonight!

It will go to a decion IMO and I think Cain will retain. I can't see JDS getting finished with the way he trained/adjusted for this fight

It will go to a decion IMO and I think Cain will retain. I can't see JDS getting finished with the way he trained/adjusted for this fight

Anything can happen...Cain has been on some nights where he's beat the guy for 5 rounds and other nights he's destroyed opponents KO'ing them.

Cain will do to JDS what JDS did to Cain in their first fight.

i had a dream last night, Cain submitted JDS in first, but i remember both of them all bloody and messed up.. it was weird dream. And Cormier was in the cage at the end but he was so skinny, like bantamweight or something .. weird

i had a dream last night, Cain submitted JDS in first, but i remember both of them all bloody and messed up.. it was weird dream. And Cormier was in the cage at the end but he was so skinny, like bantamweight or something .. weird

sounds like a nightmare, not a dream.

i'm going with 2 or 3 rounds. I see it has having the intensity and pace of the second fight with a finish like the first fight.

2 or 3 rounds. Leaning towards 2.

JDS wins.

Either JDS wins early or Cain wins by UD.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ufc925
Back