How many people have BJJ blackbelts?

Emmanuel Fernandez (not sure if that's his second name or not) has one and he's french.

Worldwide? Less than 1.000 (unless there are way more BB

im a brown belt, but dont expect the bllack for 3 more years

In Europe?

Leo Negao, Raphael Haubert, Roger Brooking, Marcos Flexa, Fabricio Werdum, Roger Gracie, Braulio Estima, Carlos Lemos Jr, the Sukata brothers and Nelson Solari all live in Europe. I am sure there are a few more, but I can't think of them off the top of my head.

what's the deal with jailbait, here it's 16, not 18

Yamasaki black belt Carlos Eduardo ("Cadu") Francis is in Holland.

Link:

http://www.grappling.nl/

CADU.jpg

cadu2.jpg

Creepy moment the other day involving my friend, myself and two girls that looked older than they were. Under 18 is still not an adult in my opinion.

Oh yeah, Eduardo and Xande at BTT London are black belts also.

Superbeast said:
Creepy moment the other day involving my friend, myself and two girls that looked older than they were. Under 18 is still not an adult in my opinion.

Oh yeah, Eduardo and Xande at BTT London are black belts also.

Relax, my friend, 16 is perfectly legal in most states. (Yes this is all I have to contribute to the thread)

According to bjj.org, there are approx. 952 BB of various degrees. This is of course, not an exhaustive list.

FiendishOne said:
Relax, my friend, 16 is perfectly legal in most states. (Yes this is all I have to contribute to the thread)

I am English. 16 is not the issue. 14 year olds are. 14 year olds that look like 20 year olds. I swear to Christ, girls are dressing like they are older more and more. What's ironic is older women try to look as young as possible. No woman wants to look or act their age.

Superbeast said:
I am English. 16 is not the issue. 14 year olds are. 14 year olds that look like 20 year olds. I swear to Christ, girls are dressing like they are older more and more. What's ironic is older women try to look as young as possible. No woman wants to look or act their age.
Never will I understand women. I think the problem is we're trying to apply logic to the equation and logic simply has no part in any understanding of womens behaviour.

Any man who says he understands women is either deluded, gay or WAS a woman before he became a man.

Also Richard Andersson, Leo Neves, Peter Blackwell, Christian Kennedy and Mrs Peligro (shes swedish but lives with Kid in the US) in Sweden.

its probably in the neighborhood of 5000
brazil has a ton of black belts we've never heard of

Arvin Widder, BB under Edson Carvalho (Bosnia and Herzegovina) and Jovan

ballie said:
is that really all?
if you look at blue belts...
Probably not, I can't imagine it being 3 times as many black as brown belts...

Back