How many of you loved it when mcgregor said "Nick Nick relax, he's doing just fine"

I thought that was pretty funny.

I was expecting him to pull something like
"Nate's just a bum version of Nick".

I would've died if he'd pulled that one of.

I'm a huge Conor hater, see my posts and threads, but even I don't think he juices. Rooting for Nate though.

Yeah I never was under that assumption before this conference.

I think it's Defintely safe to assume he isnt, the way he reacted just raised an eyebrow for a moment.

Yeah he brought up roids then got shut down by his own camp getting popped.

I can assure you this right now:

Nate is doing this only for the money. He knows he's going to lose. He says he's out of shape and you can clearly tell he is not even remotely confident about this fight. Dude is gonna get dropped and take the money. This fight saved the card but make no mistake, its a joke fight.

Aldo was hurt,Frankie was hurt and Cowboy just got squashed AND fought like a week ago. Nate is all there was. Maybe that guy who leg humped Pettis but....who wants to see that BS? ass up in the air doing nothing.

Nate is a sacrificial lamb and he gets his big payday.

Couldn't agree more. If anything came out of that press conference for me, it was that Nate definitely did not seem very confident about the fight. I know he's not very articulate, but something about him just seemed off in the confidence category. I am just really getting the feeling that he doesn't give a shit whether or not he loses, is gonna take his paycheck and new 4 fight deal and he's happy with that.

Hahahahhaahahahah. Dude that wasn't even Nate talking. It was Nick that had everything scripted for him.but keep Kenny florian everything in your posts.

Im reaching? He accuses everyone in the ufc of juicing meanwhile 2 of his teammates got busted. Of course he thinks everyone does it because his partners do it. Did he think that wasn't gonna come back on him?

Since you like to play the "source" card so much, how about a source on the underlined above?

Conor: (While standing up from his seat) "Don't be saying I'm on steroids Nate!"

Nate: (Slowly turns his head and looks at Conor) "You're on steroids"

*Thug Life music ensues*

He was standing? I could've sworn he was sitting down ;)

American boy???? Ahhahahahahahaaah. Now you're reaching. So Nate didn't get look like a fool for calling Conor on PED's meanwhile his teammates got popped? Are you that much of a hater?

Just to squash your inane hypothesis, here is a video shot from a different angle where you can hear what Nick is saying during the presser. He doesn't talk much, and Nate does not repeat anything he says. Watch it and learn how dumb you are. Pay special attention to the exchange at 16:40, where Conor looks at Nate and pretty much pleads with him to show him some respect. Look at Nate's body language, you have a clear, close view of his face and posture for the entire conference. He is dispassionate, he clearly does not give a fuck what McGregor has to say. McGregor keeps looking over at him, trying to get a read, and seems bothered by the fact that Nate doesn't care.

http://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/videos/exclusive-video-ufc-196-press-conference-diaz-brothers-cam/

Now, all that remains is to see if you're a man. Can you own up and eat all the shit you've been talking? Can you admit that you talked out your ass like a diarrhea laced fart? My guess is no, because you're a little follower, sheepishly hanging from Conor's nuts like a gay little slave.

Back