How many of you loved it when mcgregor said "Nick Nick relax, he's doing just fine"

But my join dates way before you. Sorry i dont sit on sherdog and make 100 mcgregor posts a day like you. I figure you would have something better than "spoken like a true white belt" being the all mighty orange belt that you are. Congrats on probably going to every thread to say head clean off or whatever you connor fan boys say.
Who is Connor?

Lol at you guys pretending the roids comment didn't piss you off

Yeah bruh... that sure was a super clever "insult"...

Nate Diaz did the following:

Coaxed McGregor into admitting the belt meant nothing

Subsequently made McGregor look like a fool by asking him, if the belt means nothing, why do you take it everywhere?

Made McGregor storm up out of his seat and look visibly upset and annoyed when he brought up the steroid talk

Turned McGregor's No.1 insult (you're a midget) against him

Used the midget insult to down play all McGregor's achievements - and McGregor could not counter this due to him calling them all midgets for years.

Made McGregor panic when he asked him if he knew about this fight long before it was announced

Nate Diaz did just fine in McGregor's own words to Nick Diaz
yes,this is what Conor fans were not able to see, actually I was expecting less by Nate but he was good.
not to forget midget division champ belt

Let's make a thread for every sentence, word, line, aspect, viewpoint, image, quote, position, camera angle, perspective, opinion, truth, diss, compliment, irregularity, accusation, lie and message from the press conference.
How about a 'where were you when that PC happened?'

Jeezus.

Nate didn't even want to get embarrassed. He had big bro there feeding him lines. He got punked. All he could say was "everyone's on steroids". Diaz has acted out against everyone else who trashed him. You think mcgregor just didn't have the verbal jabs to get under his skin while others did?? Come on.
How was your bar mitzvah last week?

Good. How was you khraski?
I appreciate the burn back but I don't know what that is and Google is not helping me.

I realize I was just a dick to you but meant it in fun ... Care to drop a bomb of knowledge?

Yea he was and he got ragdolled. That's why he went to lw. He's towering over those guys. He's towering over mcgregor but that didn't stop him from calling him out after his fight. Nates a joke. He shouldn't have even won TUF.

I'm a huge conor fan but to call Nate Diaz a joke is not only retarded but disrespectful too. He's a damn good fighter.

Let's make a thread for every sentence, word, line, aspect, viewpoint, image, quote, position, camera angle, perspective, opinion, truth, diss, compliment, irregularity, accusation, lie and message from the press conference.

And this is why Zuffa was smart to choose a Diaz bro. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Let's reply to said threads & needlessly bump them up :D

How many of you loved it when mcgregor said "Nick Nick relax, he's doing just fine"

That was Conor vs 209 brothers at the conference. Nick had that arm elbow deep in there. Both bros still got eaten alive out there.

I thought it was hilarious when Nate has nothing for Conor he says "you're on steroids". He was then asked to elaborate on his statement and his only response is "everyone in the ufc is on steroids". Lol. Throwing his brother and teammates under the bus.

That's gold.

I feel like conor is a sherdogger, he always know them gossips, fighters tweets, he always got something an X fighter said in the past and fires it when needed lol

Conor still got rustled badly from the steroid accusation, so much for his mental steel shield.

Conor has been gotten to.
Conor threw it back in his face and Nate replied with a schoolboyesque "yeah well so are you!"

I feel like conor is a sherdogger, he always know them gossips, fighters tweets, he always got something an X fighter said in the past and fires it when needed lol
He changed some bum's life and hired him to find it out.

I'm sure that you are forgetting some important stuff. Let's all analyze this and do a write up of everything that we could possibly talk about in regards to that press conference. It is imperative that we figure this out and talk about EVERYTHING mildly interesting from that press conference. It is obviously the most important thing any of us could be doing right now.

Back