How many of Khabibs takedowns will Conor stuff?

nick jacoby

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Stuff... Defend. What ever you wanna call it.

Do you think Conor stuffs a bunch of Khabibs takedowns and keeps the fight on the feet for much of the fight?
Maybe only the Round 1 TD attempts? None at all?

Lets be honest. I have Khabib as the favorite. He should get this done with his grappling. That being said.
Conors takedown defense is highly underrated. Especially in the first 2 rounds. If he is able to stuff a few takedowns and keep the fight on the feet . It could be RIP Khabib.

I think Conor stuffs the first 2 or 3 takedown attempts and gets taken down late in the 1st round.
Then proceeds to get taken down many more times over the course of 5 rounds while landing shots when the fight is on the feet. Conor will probably keep popping back up though. Maybe even rocking Khabib once or twice.

Khabib by UD in an absolute WAR.

Last edited:
None

Khabib will sleep before the first attempt

hqdefault.jpg

The sequel

How many Conor/Khabib threads be wastelanded before October.

We havnt seen Conor for 2 years. He must have upped hes game by now, while Khabib is the exact same fighter. I see 2018 Conor stuffing takedowns for 1,5 rds. The sloppy ass takedowns Khabib used on AI Conor 2018 should be able to stuff I think. Khabib would have to chain wrestle so bad that he himself slows down and we are left with a sloppy fight after 7,5 minutes where Khabib panic wrestles while Conor windmill strikes

Every single one, and then he'll wake up and realize he's 26-1 and not the champion.

We havnt seen Conor for 2 years. He must have upped hes game by now, while Khabib is the exact same fighter. I see 2018 Conor stuffing takedowns for 1,5 rds. The sloppy ass takedowns Khabib used on AI Conor 2018 should be able to stuff I think. Khabib would have to chain wrestle so bad that he himself slows down and we are left with a sloppy fight after 7,5 minutes where Khabib panic wrestles while Conor windmill strikes

Fighters that don't fight get better? lol

I'd set the over/under at 1.5.

Stuff... Defend. What ever you wanna call it.

Do you think Conor stuffs a bunch of Khabibs takedowns and keeps the fight on the feet for much of the fight?
Maybe only the Round 1 TD attempts? None at all?

Lets be honest. I have Khabib as the favorite. He should get this done with his grappling. That being said.
Conors takedown defense is highly underrated. Especially in the first 2 rounds. If he is able to stuff a few takedowns and keep the fight on the feet . It could be RIP Khabib.

I think Conor stuffs the first 2 or 3 takedown attempts and gets taken down late in the 1st round.
Then proceeds to get taken down many more times over the course of 5 rounds while landing shots when the fight is on the feet. Conor will probably keep popping back up though. Maybe even rocking Khabib once or twice.

Khabib by UD in an absolute WAR.

answer is ZERO.

Not many... even if he stuffs one it will lead to a chain of td attempts and he'll be on his ass within a few more seconds.

It's going to look like the Barboza or MJ fights, just with Khabib striking even less.

50-60% I think he spends a good portion of the first 8 minutes on his back and coming back for a 48-47 UD.

Back