How Many Movies Have You Seen on the IMDB Top 250?

well, you are just a can all the way around aren't you? :icon_chee

You don't watch good tv shows OR movies?

Kevin-Garnett-Reaction-at-2013-Dunk-Contest.gif

Wow more than I thought I would have. 67.

It's a daft list that I tend to look up for a laugh (X-Men: DOFP is on there), but I managed 158 in an answer to the thread question.

Movies always have inflated ratings when they first come out. Give it a couple months and it'll probably be off the list.

Fucking LOL at Dark Knight Rises at 50.

80 here.

More than I thought I'd have tbh.

edit: I was also really happy to see The Dark Knight rated so high as a comic book fanatic.

I've seen 142. its most of the foreign films I've not seen. and the charlie chaplin ones.

154, I really have no desire to watch the films I missed. I might check out the latest Star Trek but I'm not watching Charlie Chaplin.

Not going to count everyone that I have seen, but a rough estimate would be 80%. I'm glad they gave high rankings to a few phenomenal foreign films such as: City of God, Das Boots, and Intouchables. But Lawrence of Arabia at 81 is absurd.
Nobody has seen 80%. That number is outrageous. There are probably hundreds of thousands of films listed on IMDb.

Nobody has seen 80%. That number is outrageous. There are probably hundreds of thousands of films listed on IMDb.

No 80% of 250 is 200 not "hundreds of thousands" do you even math bro?

I've seen around 130 of those movies, haven't seen most of the foreign movies and most of the movies made prior to 1970.

On a related note I've used the top 100 sci fi list and horror list before and found quite a few great movies I never saw before.

OP's question was how many of the Imdb top 250 movies have you watched not how many of the movies listed on their website.

To TS, I've watched 151 of the 250 films. I might have watched a few more but I don't remember,for example the Chaplin movies I know I watched some as a kid but I don't remember which ones so I didn't count them.

74. Some movies I consider favorites are missing but that happens when it's a subjective list. Open to interpretation means just that.

153. I also included a few that I saw when I was a kid.

And about 20 I've watched the start of
I have a problem

I thought this would be a fun thread. Simple: Tally up how many of the films you have seen.

I've seen 212.

http://www.imdb.com/chart/top

Note: It's so hilarious how some of these films are rated so highly...however it is based on popular vote.

I watched 75 of the top 100 then I stopped counting because of how many disappointing movies are listed.

67. Haven't seen a lot of pre 80's movies, and I don't like straight drama movies.

Last edited:
Too many to go through, but I saw the first 19 so I'm guessing a lot of them .

WAR FIGHT CLUB!!!

oh shit, 1st rule of .....

Back