How Many Movies Have You Seen on the IMDB Top 250?

theres probably another 10-15 that i have seen bits and pieces of but never sat through the whole thing so i didnt count those.

142 i saw but some of them i read in novel form but did not count it. Most of the ones i did not see dont appeal to me anyway from the name and cover (how i judge movies and books)

Scored a 75. Heard of almost all of them. Where was road to perdition, castaway, ronin, big, the rock, con air, matchstick men? grandmas boy, big daddy. Surprised to see the professional. I love that movie.

now i have a list of movies on my "to watch" list

If we count movies that I watched enough of to know I didnt wanna watch the rest it'd prolly be 90-100

I got owned by older movies, I haven't seen many movies that are earlier than 1970s. But I'm pleasantly surprised "The Hunt" is in it. I'm very surprised so many Anime/Cartoon are in it. I haven't watched any. Not planning to as well.

On the current top 250 according to the listchallenges page, 237. A few foreign movies and some anime movies are all that I haven't seen, and Life of Pi I've never really had the urge to watch it for some reason.

144, that's about 2-3 times more than I would have thought

I also bookmarked that "click if you saw it" tally page. Lots of goodies I missed and look forward to seeing (mostly older classics). I will never watch a few such as Life of Pi [watched the "everything wrong with_____" on ytube and life of pi was slaughtered beyond redemption]

started laughing when I saw that movies like Harry Potter and the deathly hallows part 2, and Xmen DOFP are higher than movies like Jurassic Park or Monsters Inc.

Their scores will fall with time (like all newer movies do). It is known.

On the current top 250 according to the listchallenges page, 237. A few foreign movies and some anime movies are all that I haven't seen, and Life of Pi I've never really had the urge to watch it for some reason.

do yourself a favor and watch it ..

i was hesitant at first but it turned out to be a great movie

and a few more i probably saw as a child but don't remember. mostly the older movies on the list its possible i saw over 200 of those with many of them being the old movies that i wouldn't remember viewing as a child.

What the fuck is The Dark Knight Rises so high for?

this makes me wonder how many movies ive actually seen

It's a daft list that I tend to look up for a laugh (X-Men: DOFP is on there), but I managed 158 in an answer to the thread question.

Back