How many guys have been busted in their b-team undies??????

Originally posted by Dave Hojak
Kato... I wuv ya hon... but there are soooooo many ways I could take that gun you're holdin and aim it back at the entire female breed.

darling no gun aiming here... I know females can be nasty, trust me I know... I worked with a girl once in BP, she was one of the ex-pat from the group. She came from a very cold climated country and decided to keep the same habits in Venezuela (where it could get up to 98 in the shade), she would wear the same clothe for 3 to 4 days in row...needless to say I knew when she was coming towards me without having to lift my head. I couldn't take anymore and told her what was up. I had to... it making the whole team ill. So, no, I am not saying this is a boys issues either, girls for some nasty reason also keep those grandma turtle neck looking panties, have no idea why, regular bikini panties is sufficient for comfort on certain days.

Originally posted by Dave Hojak
Kato... I wuv ya hon... but there are soooooo many ways I could take that gun you're holdin and aim it back at the entire female breed.

oh and by the way...Old Spice came up for wipes for boys too hehehehe...
411.jpg

Originally posted by Kato
she would wear the same clothe for 3 to 4 days in row...needless to say I knew when she was coming towards me without having to lift my head. I couldn't take anymore and told her what was up. I had to... it making the whole team ill.

I must be in the wrong industry.... I know techies that do this regularly.....:(

- The Jake

Originally posted by The Jake

I must be in the wrong industry.... I know techies that do this regularly.....:(

- The Jake

uughh its nasty... but can you imagine working outdoors with no wind, sun blazing up a storm? hell no... ugh

maybe it's the tightie-whities you boys wear with all the socks stuffed into em. you guys make me sick.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back