how many girls do you know stayed attractive after high school?

I went to an all boys Catholic school. None of them were attractive to me to begin with although some of the priests may have had differing opinions

Most of the hotties that rejected me at school are still hot enough to reject me now

I've hardly kept up with the high school crowd. I just saw a cross country runner from out university squad 20 yrs ago and she looks almost the same (wow).

Didn't know my wife in HS but the pics of her are outstanding. She still looks phenomenal.

Mmmmm there wasnt a great deal of babes in my grade, moreso in the grades beneath me.

Id say the supposed hotties are very average now.

In general, the attractive ones are fat and the uggos got hotter.
Same here ugly girls seemed more motivated to work out and get hot,hot chicks mostly got fat,like 2 stayed in shape.

My high school crush went from super hot to barely over average. She is now a feminist working in a feminist think tank. Oh lord.

For the record she is still pretty fit.

Don't keep in contact with most, but the ones I have seen some stayed about the same. Just married and with kids. Others did get fat and less attractive, also have kids. They look to be in their mid 30s even though they're in their 20s. Haven't seen any ugly ones that turned out hot though.

I have been stalking all the girls I wanted in high school, and college, and yes the majority of them I will still bang with the fury of a thousand supernovas.

Most of them had kids and ended up looking like meatloaf. Even the ones that still look good had more than one child, so fucking these girls now would be like punching smoke.

Last edited:
I love highschool girls. I get older and they stay the saaaammme age.

#Wooderson

2 maybe 3 tops. Only counting the gurls with no kids..

I'm 34, so all my high-school classmates have held up reasonably well.

The ones who were hot are still hot. The ones who were ugly are still ugly.

Ask me again in 10 years.

Um...nooooo. 30s and up gurls. Yuck..

One or two. Most had kids, and stopped taking care of themselves. One of the hottest girls I have ever seen, turned into a 250+ pound whale. She would always talk shit to me because she knew I liked her a lot, and I was a poor bum lol.
Makes me happy to deny her social media requests.

Recently I saw the hottest girl from my high school on a dating site. She still looks amazing. Checked out her Facebook. Saw a photo of her with Bono.

One or two. Most had kids, and stopped taking care of themselves. One of the hottest girls I have ever seen, turned into a 250+ pound whale. She would always talk shit to me because she knew I liked her a lot, and I was a poor bum lol.
Makes me happy to deny her social media requests.

PM me some pics. Need some new fap material. Thx. (Post whale)

1 that I can think of but at least half a dozen who were ugly have aged very nicely

One girl has had like 5 kids and still looks hot AF but her cooch probably looks like a war zone.

Another became a NFL cheerleader and has transitioned into quite the trophy wife.

i know a bunch who look great at 35
only 1 still looks good at 45

Most of them had kids and ended up looking like meatloaf. Even the ones that still look good had more than one child, so fucking these girls now would be like punching smoke.
lol meatloaf wtf? xD ded

Back