how many girls do you know stayed attractive after high school?

most of the attractive ones let themselves go and a couple of the ugly ones got better. the rest of the uglies though got even worse

I knew one that was punching an 8.5 on the L.A. scale back when. We were cool since I was a popular guy but overall she wasn't a terribly nice girl. I saw her like 4 years after graduation working in fast food and she was a manatee.

I knew one that was punching an 8.5 on the L.A. scale back when. We were cool since I was a popular guy but overall she wasn't a terribly nice girl. I saw her like 4 years after graduation working in fast food and she was a manatee.

life can be so cruel to women; they may have looked great in HS/college but a terrible diet and no exercise is a death sentence to their looks. the only thing they have going for them is a vag

I'm only 24 but so far everyone has stayed the same. The cute girls that made an effort to look nice still look nice. And the others still look the same as they did. Meh.

Tho some girls that were "average" growing up look really nice now. But I had a feeling that would happen. They were never ugly just overlooked I guess. Idk.

All the guys I knew got fat tho lol.

the logical explenation your failing to see is that the inverse ratio of hotness/uggo is bound to even out. the only place to go if you are ont he top is down, and if ur on the bottom its up. nothing really mysterious going on here.

It's about 50/50 for me.

The ones who got fat/ugly are married. The single women are still attractive though.

My weak theory is that a lot of the cheerleader typeswere big drinkers in high school. After hs they kept it up but werent as active

I agree with this. There's actually a thread like this in the bodybuilding.com forums, and their speculation is that girls (esp the hot ones) party hard in college, get porked in the pink and get pregnant. Shit takes a toll on them for sure.

Plenty of the good looking ones look almost the same (I've been out of school for 11 years) but with 20-50lbs added. A few of the chubbier ones got really good looking afterwards. Only a few of the guys really blew up, but one was a guy who used to kill himself to wrestling at 119 and now he's probably 220+.

Most of my friends are still attractive. I don't kick it with ugly hoes.

life can be so cruel to women; they may have looked great in HS/college but a terrible diet and no exercise is a death sentence to their looks. the only thing they have going for them is a vag
That's their problem, 100% lack of self control, and a lack of motivation

For me its sort of different the girls that were already hot in high-school stayed good looking.
While the ugly ones are still ugly but now also fat.

But p4p my mates got fatter compared to the girls. Myself included used to be ripped in high-school without even trying just doing sport and ate everything I wanted.
Now I have to watch myself not to eat to much shitty food.

Similar with me, some of the hot ones who were about an 8/10, with a good face and slight weight issues actually sorted their weight issues out.

There was one girl who was hot but the village bicycle, she now looks horrible.

Went to my class reunion and all the girls who spurned me in high school wanted me now.

And there's more that happened that evening.:p:p]

I went to my 25 year reunion and no hotties stayed hot. They got old. But there were some late bloomers that looked great. No uggo turned hot but some fatties got skinny and some skinny broads got fat. I dominated because most of the dudes were bald and chubby.

Theres quite a bit attractive ones that got knocked up by deadbeats and got fat and now look around for any desperate guy with a somewhat stable life to take em (lol)
I've also met a few that have become very attractive and have great careers. I had a couple of them that overlooked me in high school recently hit me up on Facebook wanting to 'hang out' all of a sudden after I graduated from nursing school, I was like "lol im good fam"

I heard when i was younger that after high school, the ugly ones get hot, and the hot ones get not.

For me this is kind of right. A lot of the hotter girls have lost their appeal, and plenty of the ones who were considered not ao great looking are now pretty damn good looking.

Of course plenty have also stayed the same. How has this been for the rest of you?

they are pretty old after high school

alright alright alright

The great equalizer of life. Women were blessed with a vag, and many of them take advantage of it and as a result are lazy as fuck when it comes to their lifestyle and health. Little surprise so many of them balloon out of shape later in life.

Back