How many fighters could Ngannou beat back to back?

wilKO

Green, White & Gold belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Let's say Ngannou has to fight everyone on the UFC roster in a gauntlet. He starts with the UFC FLWs and then goes up through each weight class in order, all the way to HW. How far does he get before losing?

*The fighters have no idea that there is a gauntlet so they can't gameplan to tire him out in the hopes that someone further down the line will beat him.

Here is a pic of Ngannou with Mighty Mouse for reference:
sIsNb3r.jpg

Everyone till he got to Johnny Walkgoat.

Everyone till he got to Johnny Walkgoat.

I'd say he would be defeated by the time he got to Khabib. Too many guys. Khabib would take him down due to him being exhausted beyond belief.

Him against Cruz would be about an hour of him missing Dom while Cruz taps him with leg kicks that he doesn't feel.

TS is an idiot

You don't start with the flyweights you start with the women's divisions

Ladies are always first you pig!

Until he gets TKO'd via exhaustion. Could happen as early as BW. Don't underestimate the speed of the little guys, he'd be swinging at air a lot against the little fellas.

Flyweights give him more trouble then you’d think due to being 12-18 inches shorter then he’s used to. I can’t see him getting through 25-30 flyweights, I think each does enough body damage that he eventually doesn’t answer the bell.

Last edited:
Why did you choose Ngannou? You could say the same about any top 10 HW

With his Pleb Tier cardio? I’d say about as many as he can KO in 6-7 minutes... he turns into a WMMA fighter after that.

23Miocic_1516613270.jpg

francis-ngannou-gets-punched-by-derrick-lewis-ufc-226-1040x572.jpg

Hed be stopped in WW. Hed start spending lots of energy at LW. Lots of uppercuts, knees and literal murders until that point.

Too answer seriously, I think he'd be stopped against at MW. There is big dudes in that division, plus WW could start to exausted him.

This isn't funny dawg, c'mon now. MM submits Frank via flying armbar obviously
Demetrious-Johnson-Ray-Borg-Flying-Armbar-GIF.gif

He would get tired after chasing 2 or 3 fly weights

I don't think it would be that soon. He wouldn't have to chase them. He could stand still and they would have to close the distance. I'd say he would easily take 5 FLWs without breaking a sweat. He would for sure tire out and lose eventually though.

His cardio is still questionable, some of those really small fast guys could probably avoid him long enough to tire him out

Back