How Many Fighters Can Really Beat Lesnar?

Even though I favor DC against Lesnar, thinking about the fight has made me realize not that many CURRENT fighters could beat a roided out Lesnar.

Definitely Could Beat Him:
1. DC
2. Stipe
3. Blaydes
4. Jones
5. Cain (if uninjured)

Maybe:
1. Ngannou (Depends which version shows up)
2. JDS (Depends if his TDD has degraded)
3. Oleyinik (He can catch anyone in a sub)
4. Gus
5. Rumble (I'll count him, cuz why not)
6. Romero (Maaaaaaaybe since he can KO anyone out of nowhere)

Don't think Werdum and Reem can do it anymore.

Is that really it? There has to be more haha.

Add Both Werdum and Reem.
Werdum would sub Lesnar with a submission Lesnar would not know where it came from or how to get out of.
AO would make Lesnar run as much as he did last time.

but I would take out Francis, Gus and Jon.
They would all not be able to get out from under Lesnar.
Francis for lack of Wrestling and Gus & Jon sheer size & Strength differential...
Same would apply to Romero, but at least he has that KO power that can catch Lesnar if he jumps high enough to reach Lesnar's face!

Even though I favor DC against Lesnar, thinking about the fight has made me realize not that many CURRENT fighters could beat a roided out Lesnar.

Definitely Could Beat Him:
1. DC
2. Stipe
3. Blaydes
4. Jones
5. Cain (if uninjured)

Maybe:
1. Ngannou (Depends which version shows up)
2. JDS (Depends if his TDD has degraded)
3. Oleyinik (He can catch anyone in a sub)
4. Gus
5. Rumble (I'll count him, cuz why not)
6. Romero (Maaaaaaaybe since he can KO anyone out of nowhere)

Don't think Werdum and Reem can do it anymore.

Is that really it? There has to be more haha.

You don't think Overeem can beat Lesnar? Seriously? Did you see the last fight? They both get older and slower. Lesnar isn't Wolverine.

080alistairovereemvsbrocklesnar.jpg

Brock isn't top five

Cain showed what happens when a wrestler confronts him

JDS mails him.

Honestly think a chuckling Ben Rothwell wrecks him in the first.
mails him where? Destination Fucked?

Lesnar's gut was a mess and Overeem hit him about as hard as anyone can there. Also pre-USADA and since then Reem has been knocked cold what, 3-4 times? Wouldn't rely on that win to be an accurate predictor of what would happen now.

A lot of people. Like, a ton of younger hw wrestlers with better credentials. Not all of them would be suited for fighting but a good few. And it's not like Brock reacts well to getting hit or is well rounded himself.

Did you watch Ngannou vs Blaydes?

You mean the fight that got stopped due to a cut? Ngannou showed just how green he was on the ground in that fight and relied on the ref to stand it up to get out from under Blaydes. Not to mention that Lesnar is twice the fighter Blaydes was at that point. Lesnar does a lot less lay n pray too.

There are two sides to Lensar. The one where he isn't afraid of your striking and will power double you down and then there's the guy whose afraid and won't commit to a takedown.

Not the biggest Lesnar fan but the guy has a high chance of getting you to the ground if he sets him mind to it. I mean it's kinda hard to stop a 300 lb guy from doing it to you. If you remember his fight with Cain, he actually took Cain down. What was impressive about Cain, was his ability to get back up from it. Not very many fighters at HW is capable of getting back up once Lesnar has you down.

Of course Lesnar's fight with Overeem was bad. He was so mentally broken (Probably from his fight with Cain and Ubereems look) The guy couldn't commit to a real takedown so it made Overeem takedown defense look incredible.

Wow people really believe in the hype, haha.

Brock is very slow and very old,
He can't take a shot at all and his muy thai is terrible

Beats him easily:
DC, Cain, Stipe, JDS, Overeem, Ngannou, Gustafsson, Jones, Blaydes

Dont know:
Werdum, black beast

I assume he's allowed to take steroids, since Dana say so

The problem for Lesnar fighting Overeem,
The fights starts on the feet

Dive into Overeems legs/knees is not a funny thing to do. Blaydes did it but survived (Amazing, credit to Curtis)

You don't think Overeem can beat Lesnar? Seriously? Did you see the last fight? They both get older and slower. Lesnar isn't Wolverine.

080alistairovereemvsbrocklesnar.jpg

Hes injecting more exotic chemicals than wolverine does....sooo...

I think most on that list can beat him if he's still prone to break dancing when he gets hit. Only one I can see him beating just due to his size is Yoel.

He coped alright standing with Hunt.

Back