How Many Fighters Can Really Beat Lesnar?

A.S. Deep

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Even though I favor DC against Lesnar, thinking about the fight has made me realize not that many CURRENT fighters could beat a roided out Lesnar.

Definitely Could Beat Him:
1. DC
2. Stipe
3. Blaydes
4. Jones
5. Cain (if uninjured)

Maybe:
1. Ngannou (Depends which version shows up)
2. JDS (Depends if his TDD has degraded)
3. Oleyinik (He can catch anyone in a sub)
4. Gus
5. Rumble (I'll count him, cuz why not)
6. Romero (Maaaaaaaybe since he can KO anyone out of nowhere)

Don't think Werdum and Reem can do it anymore.

Is that really it? There has to be more haha.

I think most on that list can beat him if he's still prone to break dancing when he gets hit. Only one I can see him beating just due to his size is Yoel.

In what world does Ngannou beat Lesnar? Ngannou would get dumped on his back so quick and it would be over from there. Mark Hunt hits just as hard as Ngannou and is more skilled everywhere, and look what happened.

To beat him good TDD/ability to get back up and some decent striking should do it. A lot of guys have this. Hunt was a good match-up for him. Roy Nelson would be too. Mir again as well. But even big LHW's who are good at getting up like Gus, Jones and DC would beat him. Stipe, Cain again, Reem again, JDS, Blaydes, Volkov and Werdum for HW's. He beats guys like Tybura and Struve who he can take down and smash.

If Frances could catch Brock with a good punch he'll go down... I suppose you can say that about any fighter though, right?

50 50 on any mma hw his size or smaller

In what world does Ngannou beat Lesnar? Ngannou would get dumped on his back so quick and it would be over from there. Mark Hunt hits just as hard as Ngannou and is more skilled everywhere, and look what happened.

Did you watch Ngannou vs Blaydes?

Very few can deal with that kind of power

Shane Carwin can beat Brock.
Prime Fedor and CroCop can beat him.

Brock isn't top five

Cain showed what happens when a wrestler confronts him

JDS mails him.

Honestly think a chuckling Ben Rothwell wrecks him in the first.

People under estimate Lesnar hugely. In my opinion he would beat most of the HW's on the UFC roster. The guys he will have a problem with is a very small number.

I said this after UFC 220 and I am still convinced about it.. if the Stipe vs Ngannou fight was Brock instead of Stipe then Ngannou would have got beat to death, he would have got smashed so badly and it would have been over by the 2nd round in my opinion.

The current number 1 contender is Volkov, and Lesnar would beat him.. Timothy Johnson gave Volkov an ass whopping and he is one of the worst fighters ever. Volkov is so skinny and legs so long, Lesnar would take him down with ease and smash him to bits.

UFC 100 Brock beats every fighter in MMA history bar Sea Level Cain and Roided Jones.

Lesnar vs Gustafsson is a 50-50

Sorry Fedor fans, but he destroys your idol worse than Bigfoot did.

There is an overestimation of Blaydes here, looking at the TS's post.

I do not believe he can stop Brock from taking him down and using his head as a drum set.

This is Heavyweight. There is no point in even doing a thread like this because any tap on the chin can end the fight when you're 250+ lbs.

Lesnar can beat anyone at HW. He could also lose to anyone in the top 10. People largely underestimate him and I don't know why.

Back