How many energy drinks or cups of coffee do you drink per day on average?

How many energy drinks or cups of coffee do you drink per day on average?

• Total voters
Latte in the morning with an extra expresso shot
Then a coffe at lunch and smoko (morning tea)
Capaccino ir latte with my dinnet

Holy shit, I thought I drank too much coffee... like half of you are going to have a heart attack in the near future, wtff.....

None. I very rarely have anything with caffeine in it, makes me jittery.

My energy levels without the stimulants are usually pretty good, anyway.

None. I very rarely have anything with caffeine in it, makes me jittery.

My energy levels without the stimulants are usually pretty good, anyway.

Same here. I so rarely consume caffeine that it has a great effect on me. Never really needed it.

Coffee? Usually one cup with whole milk after dinner. It's rare that I have it in the morning for energy.

Unsweetened iced tea? I'll drink a couple a day. Usually with lunch and dinner.

1 cup coffee daily plus energy drink before work (work 2-3 shifts per week)

days off 2-3 cups of coffee plus pre workout before lifting/bjj/boxing

ts seriously u need to cut back before u get an arrhythmia

I have one cup of coffee every afternoon maybe once a week I may have two. I like the flavor of high quality coffee over getting a buzz from the caffeine in it. French press ftw, no sugar with a little cream.

As for energy drinks; I may have a small Red Bull every once in a blue moon, sometimes with a little vodka. I worry about some of you guys who are drinking them multiple times a day all week long. You can pay a serious price for ingesting that stuff, that much. Seizures, tremors, tachycardia, heart palpitations, psychomotor agitation, high blood pressure, and even death from those beverages.

1 maybe 2 cups of coffee.

No energy drinks as they are God awful and just trash your body. Also why anyone needs giant sized cans is beyond me.

If you ever think you need these things to wake up or need for energy, you clearly need to address other aspects of your life.

ie better sleep, better diet, exercise more (or less)

One or two cups a day on average.

And there are occasions I will drink a caffeinated pre workout drink.

I actually quit drinking caffeine because I end up dependent on it. If I would go with out it, I'd end up with a massive headache

My favorite.

8f48c25a45630f73a73445eeed0c5421.jpg

Hey guys, a few months ago I stopped drinking alcohol and started drinking coffee and energy drinks a lot. My friends and family say I drink way too much caffiene now. I down about 2 thermoses of coffee in the morning and 4-6 energy drinks throughout the day.

How much coffee/energy drinks do you guys have in a normal day?

Is normal.

For me, at least.

Never drink coffee, rarely drink tea. Had an energy drink thing for a stretch, a few years ago. Not drank any since then, unless they're coming with Jägermeister.

Coffee is life. Black.

That Energy Drink stuff is evil though.

Blue sugar free relentless, two every shift, on on days off, don't drink coffee
114021011_0_640x640.jpg

1 cup of coffee

stay away from energy drinks - that shit is awful

One cup of coffee for every post on sherdog.com

Back