How many energy drinks or cups of coffee do you drink per day on average?

How many energy drinks or cups of coffee do you drink per day on average?

• Total voters
None. I very rarely have anything with caffeine in it, makes me jittery.

My energy levels without the stimulants are usually pretty good, anyway.
I have ADD and stimulants actually have a calming effect on me. Caffeine doesn't wake me up or give me energy but it does help focus slightly. I actually like the taste if espresso.

I have ADD and stimulants actually have a calming effect on me. Caffeine doesn't wake me up or give me energy but it does help focus slightly. I actually like the taste if espresso.

I've heard that from a few people with ADD/ADHD. Always weirds me out.

I hate the taste and smell of energy drinks, they make me feel ill. Coffee I quite like on occasion, but only black for the most part.

0. I don't know what's wrong with me caffeine makes my head hurt and makes me poo blood. Even the pills.

I usually make a batch in my French press in the morning, put it in my thermos to take to work and drink it all by about noon. And yeah, black coffee is the only way to go.

i figure since i dont drink alcohol anymore and I don't smoke, I need to find other means of slowly killing myself. Thats what being Murican is all about!

I drink 2-3 black espressos a day, but I recognize it's a bad habit. I tried stopping recently and got headaches, then I read it's a common withdrawal symptom because caffeine constricts your blood vessels in the brain. So you get headaches because blood vessels dilate again when you are off it and your body needs time to re-adjust.

I have 1-3 cups of coffee or tea day, sometimes zero. Never energy drinks.

Zero for me. I have sleep problems so I avoid caffeine as much as I can.

One black tea and that's all

Maybe 1-3 cups per day, was like 8 before but i changed it up to some nootropics instead of caffeine based beverages... something in style with https://www.naudrinks.com/

But the morning coffee can't be replaced.

I don't drink caffeine at all. Was never a coffee drinker, and don't really miss the soda. Those energy drinks seem nasty, i can't imagine downing 6 in one afternoon. Be careful there, TS.

Hey guys, a few months ago I stopped drinking alcohol and started drinking coffee and energy drinks a lot. My friends and family say I drink way too much caffiene now. I down about 2 thermoses of coffee in the morning and 4-6 energy drinks throughout the day.

How much coffee/energy drinks do you guys have in a normal day?

2 thermoses of coffee
Drinking 4-6 energy drinks a DAY?!?!?
Holy shit man enjoy those heart palpitations.

There is such a thing as caffeine toxicity by the way. And drinking Monster is for teenagers.

One in the morning and sometimes another cup in the early afternoon.

Back