How many Egg Yolks a day?

Yeah they sell them by the case at Costcos. My girlfriend will go on some weird cake baking mission for different events and buy a whole case of them since that's where we get most of our food.

Then she only uses about 4 egg whites. I tell her just use regular eggs and I'll eat the yolks, but alas her cake baking frenzy can't wait for my yolk eating.

I might look and see what price they are

If their comparable to whole eggs I might buy some, but if they're more expensive, screw'um (I'm still buying my 5 dozen)

I might look and see what price they are

If their comparable to whole eggs I might buy some, but if they're more expensive, screw'um (I'm still buying my 5 dozen)

At the Costco I shop at, the price per serving (1/4 cup egg white 6g protein vs 1 large regular egg 6g protein) is more than the cost of the regular eggs, but less than the cost of the omega-3 eggs.

At the Costco I shop at, the price per serving (1/4 cup egg white 6g protein vs 1 large regular egg 6g protein) is more than the cost of the regular eggs, but less than the cost of the omega-3 eggs.

Makes sense

I seem to be putting on too much weight (considering I'm 'trying' to lose it) so I might *sigh* ahve to give up my yolks for a while. But I hate throwing food (perfectly good or starting to turn, food is food) away

Back