how many bowel movements a day is healthy?

Hamtaro

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
something really strange guys. when i really get into my routine, i'll go twice a day. now, for the last three days i've been really busy with school and have not been able to work out, and i haven't gone for three days!

i really don't know what it is. I don't feel the urge, but at the same time, i definely feel more tired. any experience with this, anyone? :redface:

It's probably your diet. Have a big salad (without a bunch of creamy dressing) for dinner, and a cup of coffee in the morning. You'll drop a small child and feel like you just slept for eight hours.

Excercise gets the juices flowing..so not working out may play a part. Also...drink some water...that will help

something really strange guys. when i really get into my routine, i'll go twice a day. now, for the last three days i've been really busy with school and have not been able to work out, and i haven't gone for three days!

i really don't know what it is. I don't feel the urge, but at the same time, i definely feel more tired. any experience with this, anyone?

Not going at all in 3 days is monumentally unhealthy. I would wager what you're eating (or not eating) is playing a large part. Get some Fiber. I eat a lot of oatmeal and you can pretty much set your clock by when I go. Not that you needed to know that.

I'm kinda glad someone posted this, I was thinking of posting something similar.

With me, I poop like 4 times a day. Breakfast, Lunch, Afternoon, and Before Bed. I eat probably my daily serving of fiber from just foods, no extra supplements.

No complaints really as everything is working out better then when I was on the Pizza and Mountain dew diet. All I'm wondering is whether or not I'm getting the maximum benefit out of my food.

I imagine if my oatmeal chilled in my intestines for 12 hrs I'd get more nutrients from it, then 4 hrs.

I also read on some crazy website that if you get "enough" fiber you only crap like 2-3 times a week...which I think is bogus. But a few people on here have said if your regular it should be like one regular shit and a second somewhat random one.

King Kabuki said:
Not going at all in 3 days is monumentally unhealthy. I would wager what you're eating (or not eating) is playing a large part. Get some Fiber. I eat a lot of oatmeal and you can pretty much set your clock by when I go. Not that you needed to know that.
:eek:

I was gonna hit the pool today but i feel like i'll sink because of all the meals in my stomach.

Becareful if you do take a bunch of fiber supplements or pills to try to push things through.

When it finally disloges you may not have a lot of time between getting the feeling like you really have to shit and actually shitting.

Hopefully you don't have long periods of drive time without accessible facilities in an emergency :)

The other week I couldnt shit for 2 days and a couple exlax with suppository later I felt like I had an abortion. On the pain spectrum it was up their with getting my teeth drilled without novacane. The goal for the rest of my life is to never experience that again. You better drink some prune juice man I'm warning you.

My craps are getting moister and longer, and stickier too. I am drinking tons of water, sorry for the grossout factor.

gungfudisciple said:
My craps are getting moister and longer, and stickier too. I am drinking tons of water, sorry for the grossout factor.
w...t...f...

gungfudisciple said:

Is this from alternating training days with either vegetarian or McDonalds? Hehe..just playing.

Your gonna love this. Mine tend to be like what I imagine craping a rice cake would be like. If it was like poop and not all stuck together. They look like a pile of dark brown saw dust got chucked in the hoop. Only clumpy.

It's just like BLAM....and its done. No looping round the bowl for me.

Enjoy ;)

haha...I'll have to reread this tomorrow...to convice my self that I really did make a post on a MMA forum equating my poop to sawdust and rice cakes.

since we're on the topic of describing our shits for everyone to read.. i'll just go ahead and jump the bandwagon..

i've had shits that carlson described as well as soft solid and gooey ones... i've had yellowish brown saw dust kind, and green ones.. to brownish-red goo... and the colors are all separate and do not mix... i've had all different consistencies and combinations, sometimes all in one shit session... like sometimes i'd shit a big long one and one end would be yellowish-brown and the other end would be green, but it was one solid piece, then a few minutes later, i'd start either shitting brownish-red goo akin to something like chunky chili or small little solid pellets akin to soggy meat balls.... pretty interesting the fact i have multi-colored shits of all consistencies.. especially all in one session :icon_chee

this has to be the BEST post yet!.. do i get some sort of prize?! :icon_lol:

Carlson said:
Is this from alternating training days with either vegetarian or McDonalds? Hehe..just playing.

Your gonna love this. Mine tend to be like what I imagine craping a rice cake would be like. If it was like poop and not all stuck together. They look like a pile of dark brown saw dust got chucked in the hoop. Only clumpy.

It's just like BLAM....and its done. No looping round the bowl for me.

Enjoy ;)

Ive gone through that phase, lol. But seriously, whats puzzling about craps is that they can tell ou a lot about your diet and overall digestive health, but I dont know how. Its really puzzling, the only thing I can think of is a diet/crap diar but who's up for that?

Me like this thread, very much.
Just want to contribute.

Crapping enourmous poops is painful yet fun. Once I gave birth to an enourmous turd (is it called turd?) which almost ripped up my asshole. The turd refused to be flushed down, it just stood there like a big roadblock in the toilet so I had to poke it with the toilet brush until it broke in half and could be flushed down.

I lay the lumber everyday, around the same time

Anybody get woken up by bowel movements? I do every couple days, it sucks getting up an hour before my alarm goes off, and I gotta get up for number two...

whats it mean when your poo is green? red? brown?, not all mixed, but separate, say i shit green 1 day, red the next, brown the next

Back