How many 2016 Trump voters, would consider voting for Bernie Sanders in 2020?

How many 2016 Trump voters, would consider voting for Bernie Sanders in 2020?

• Total voters
When a Trumper posts only a pic or meme it lets me know a few things.

1. They are low iq
2. They have no actual argument
3. They have no interest in facts or debate.
4. They mad

Yet, you voted for Trump. Checkmate.

They should all write her in.

I don't know why Dems are worried about a Tulsi 3rd party. She'd pull more votes from Trump than votes from whoever the dem nominee ends up being in the general

I don't know why Dems are worried about a Tulsi 3rd party. She'd pull more votes from Trump than votes from whoever the dem nominee ends up being in the general

I think that's probably true at this point, and they shouldn't worry. It's important to remember that Gabbard and GOP leadership are idiots.

When a Trumper posts only a pic or meme it lets me know a few things.

1. They are low iq
2. They have no actual argument
3. They have no interest in facts or debate.
4. They mad
k

I think that's probably true at this point, and they shouldn't worry. It's important to remember that Gabbard and GOP leadership are idiots.

Gabbard is many things. An idiot is not one.

Takes one to not know one. But I guess we'll see if she goes through with it and it backfires.
Are you calling yourself an idiot?

I don't blame her for running a "burn it to the ground" campaign. The attacks against her have been needless and unfounded.

I don't think she'll run third party though. She would draw far too much ire from both sides of the political spectrum.

Are you calling yourself an idiot?

Try again.

I don't blame her for running a "burn it to the ground" campaign. The attacks against her have been needless and unfounded.

I don't think she'll run third party though. She would draw far too much ire from both sides of the political spectrum.

Er, the "attacks" are basically people saying that she's doing what she's actually doing--what you call a "burn it to the ground" campaign to help Trump and Republicans.

I really don't see how I can vote for Bernie there are a few things I like about it but I couldn't vote for him over Trump. I could vote for someone over Trump for sure if they present themselves. He has no business being the president he says some dumb things and does some dumb things, but I will vote for him in 2020 is how it's looking. I am surprised the Bernie bro's won't vote for Trump seeing how DNC is going to screw him a 2nd time in a row and push Warren in his spot.

Hell no. He has gone over to the democrats on gun control.

Try again.

You said it takes one to know one. You called her an idiot. That means you know (in your mind) she's an idiot. If it takes an idiot to know an idiot…

You called yourself an idiot.

Never change

Er, the "attacks" are basically people saying that she's doing what she's actually doing--what you call a "burn it to the ground" campaign to help Trump and Republicans.

Do you actually believe that? I forgot you're not allowed to criticize the Democratic establishment without being a Russian puppet.

You said it takes one to know one. You called her an idiot. That means you know (in your mind) she's an idiot. If it takes an idiot to know an idiot…

You called yourself an idiot.

Never change

:) I'll repeat: Try again.

Do you actually believe that? I forgot you're not allowed to criticize the Democratic establishment without being a Russian puppet.

I actually believe what I said, but not what you said I said.

I ask because I've kind of taken a long exodus from these forms basically since the end of 2016's election. I know that at the time, a lot of disenfranchised Sanders supporters jumped ship in favor of Donald Trump because, basically, fuck Hillary Clinton! A sentiment I still resoundingly support!
<Moves>

At the time, it always seemed to me like it was just a way to stick the middle finger at the Democratic establishment. But I'm interested If he's actually won any of you over? Did he actually turn out to be a breath of fresh air for your political liking, or are you realizing that he was always a rich millionaire blowhard that actually couldn't give less of a fuck about you???

Adversely, are there any long-time Trump supporters that feel like they were duped into believing he was anti-establishment, only to now see that it was ACTUALLY Bernie Sanders and his true progressive values this entire time? I'm genuinely curious.

PS
I know there are those of you that would no longer vote for Sanders because of his recent heart attack and legitimate questions about his health which, I think is understandable. Forget that for the sake of this question and just answer based on pure policy please.

Welcome back.

Back