How many 2016 Trump voters, would consider voting for Bernie Sanders in 2020?

How many 2016 Trump voters, would consider voting for Bernie Sanders in 2020?

• Total voters
Thank you man!

I'll be around here more especially as the election heats up.

What do you do if your boy gets impeached and removed, though?

No, I get that you were trying to call me an idiot. But you just made yourself look like one instead. Things really never change.

Glad to see you still love me Jackie boy ;)

No, you don't get it, though, and you're making yourself look like an idiot with your poor reading comprehension and inability to recognize that you're making a mistake.

You said it takes one to know one. You called her an idiot.

@Jack V Savage 's post says "it takes one to not know one". (i.e., you can't identify an idiot if and only if you're an idiot; i.e., 'if P then not Q' and the converse 'if not Q then P')*

If he is correct that (not Q)->P, and if he is correct that Gabbard is an idiot, then given that you think Gabbard is not an idiot, you are also an idiot.

* P = you are an idiot; Q=you can identify an idiot

Last edited:
Not a US citizen so I didn’t vote in the poll.

Had I been a US citizen I would have certainly voted for Trump (who I thought would probably be pretty bad) over Hillary (whom I was certain would be a terrible PotUS). Since then Trump has surprised me by doing a couple of good things, and has not surprised me with some of the bad things he has done and continues to do. On a personal, moral level I think he’s pretty reprehensible.

If Trump and Bernie were the only two choices I would probably have to vote for Trump again. Bernie seems old, infirm, frequently very angry and highly polarising and divisive (wow, actually sounds quite a bit like Trump...) but I think his policies are overall worse long-term for the US.

Can there not be a better alternative to these two?

Not a US citizen so I didn’t vote in the poll.

Had I been a US citizen I would have certainly voted for Trump (who I thought would probably be pretty bad) over Hillary (whom I was certain would be a terrible PotUS). Since then Trump has surprised me by doing a couple of good things, and has not surprised me with some of the bad things he has done and continues to do. On a personal, moral level I think he’s pretty reprehensible.

If Trump and Bernie were the only two choices I would probably have to vote for Trump again. Bernie seems old, infirm, frequently very angry and highly polarising and divisive (wow, actually sounds quite a bit like Trump...) but I think his policies are overall worse long-term for the US.

Can there not be a better alternative to these two?

I guess that depends on what you believe is good for our country. Bernie Sanders is advocating for something that really has never been done before. At least not on the level that he is trying to implement.

It's because of those reasons that he is infirm. Trying to stop the monied interest in our country is a damn near insurmountable task that you won't combat back effectively if you're wishy-washy on these issues. That's why half of these candidates that back Medicare for all and yet, still take all sorts of giant donations from millionaires and corporations, don't actually believe half the shit they say they do.

I guess that depends on what you believe is good for our country. Bernie Sanders is advocating for something that really has never been done before. At least not on the level that he is trying to implement.

It's because of those reasons that he is infirm. Trying to stop the monied interest in our country is a damn near insurmountable task that you won't combat back effectively if you're wishy-washy on these issues. That's why half of these candidates that back Medicare for all and yet, still take all sorts of giant donations from millionaires and corporations, don't actually believe half the shit they say they do.

I live in a country with medicare for all and it’s an horrificly expensive, convoluted and wasteful system. I’ll freely admit to not knowing in great depth exactly what Bernie is proposing and how he’d plan to curb costs which inevitably spiral up. But if his Medicare system looks anything like ours then I would avoid it at all costs.

I live in a country with medicare for all and it’s an horrificly expensive, convoluted and wasteful system. I’ll freely admit to not knowing in great depth exactly what Bernie is proposing and how he’d plan to curb costs which inevitably spiral up. But if his Medicare system looks anything like ours then I would avoid it at all costs.
Do people in Australia go into debt trying to pay medical bills? Do people choose to not go to the hospital when a medical emergency arises because they know they're not insured and can't afford healthcare premiums?

If either of those are true, Australia has a far superior healthcare system. Plus, Americans already spend an astronomical amount on healthcare.

https://abcnews.go.com/Health/us-spends-health-care-countries-fare-study/story?id=53710650

Do people in Australia go into debt trying to pay medical bills? Do people choose to not go to the hospital when a medical emergency arises because they know they're not insured and can't afford healthcare premiums?

If either of those are true, Australia has a far superior healthcare system. Plus, Americans already spend an astronomical amount on healthcare.

https://abcnews.go.com/Health/us-spends-health-care-countries-fare-study/story?id=53710650
We spend an astronomical amount on healthcare, and in many cases can’t go to the hospital or get in to see a doctor even when necessary. The system can’t bear the load placed upon it. Wait lists for necessary surgeries can run over two years.

Your system may be worse, but I’m sure there are better options than either.

Back