How long will DC sit out?

I'm gonna say this: I wish I had a job that would allow me to pick where, how, and when I work. It would be nice to take a year off and still keep my spot. Right?

I'm gonna say this: I wish I had a job that would allow me to pick where, how, and when I work. It would be nice to take a year off and still keep my spot. Right?

Is there a ring rust equivalent in the work force?

Definitely want to see DC fight at least once more before the title shot.

cant fault dc for initially saying he would wait, but im sure once he comes down off that post win high, and ufc offers him another high profile fight (dont ask me who right now), he will come to his senses

he was already talking at the post fight presser about he isnt getting any younger and he seams like an intelligent enough person to realize he shouldn't skip the pay day

I hope he sits out, DC-Jones is the fight i want to see the most in MMA. August 30th is not even that far away.

And i find it strange how entitled some fans are, how does him not fighting affect you? Why do you care if he fights or not?

you mean like thompson did with bendo and lost his title shot? lol being brave is one thing risking your shot and getting caught is stupid. Who would he fight also? I want to see him active, but it is high risk in mma as anyone can get caught

DC has been busy since joining the UFC.

I understand why he wants to sit out and wait, but he should take one more fight. Not that he needs to prove anything else to idiots.

Back