How likely is it Conor wins the WW belt?

I don't see Conor beating Usman due to the size difference. Usman is a legit 190+ lbs in the octagon, he would dwarf Conor and have a big advantage.

Masvidal has a punchers chance against Usman and can definitely lose to Conor. So your theory is not that wild. People just hate Conor.

usman will do to jorge what he did to colby. everyone said colby would murk usman and look who ran from the cage like a spoiled brat.

Lol . This is just ridiculous. Uncle Dana would even avoid such ridiculous talk.
Conor McGregor is a lightweight.....doing everything in his power to gain weight ....and hes going on 32. Hes put on some weight ...but not welterweight weight. Conor backers are just really dumb or dreamers . That said, Conor an upper tier elite 155er cause of his stand up. Can he beat khabib in re match ? Likely not but it's not like hed be some massive underdog so its mma - it " could " happen.....probably not but.....

I'm just dishing it straight. McGregor is sports biggest draw and if he cant get belt back- being a fixture as a top 3 155er for years to come ......... nothing wrong with that standing.

WELTERWEIGHT TITLE ?????? LOL - BASED ON WHAT ?
GTFO

usman gets injured and then conor vs masvidal for the interim. i could see it happen.

iu

usman gets injured and then conor vs masvidal for the interim. i could see it happen.
If White gets the slightest excuse to have an interim belt at 155 or 170, he will 100% put McGregor in that fight.

I don't see Conor beating Usman due to the size difference. Usman is a legit 190+ lbs in the octagon, he would dwarf Conor and have a big advantage.

Masvidal has a punchers chance against Usman and can definitely lose to Conor. So your theory is not that wild. People just hate Conor.
It seems Dana White is the only one protecting and defending Conor for whatever reason i assume. I would rather not want to see another Conor vs Khabib rematch unless a fix they might pull? that Ko win that Conor agaisnt cowboy is still suspicious.

Before you flame me there is a very real pathway for this to happen. Note Im talking about Conor winning the belt, not defending it.

Masividal has a real shot to beat Usman. He trained for years with Colby so hes faced a very similar pressure style. Usman was definitely rocked on several exchanges with Colby, and would probably not survive a stand up battle with Mas.

IF Mas wins, you better believe Conor will take the next 170 title shot. Mas is a talented fighter, but I actually think Conors a bad matchup for him since he'll keep distance with his kicks.

IMO Conor could be WW champ in 2020 if Mas beats Usman. Id put the odds of this all happening at least at 25%
He already has it.
View media item 32441

Eddie? The best at that time? LOL. Conor would have never gone past Ferguson and Khabib. Just because you have the title, it does not mean you are THE BEST the division has to offer(example:Bisping). He was never the best 155 pound fighter in the world at any moment. All marketing just to increase his net worth and the UFC's.

Reread what I put. I said he beat the best a division had and then moved up.

Dana cuts Marty. RDA vs Conor for the relinquished WW title.

Before you flame me there is a very real pathway for this to happen. Note Im talking about Conor winning the belt, not defending it.

Masividal has a real shot to beat Usman. He trained for years with Colby so hes faced a very similar pressure style. Usman was definitely rocked on several exchanges with Colby, and would probably not survive a stand up battle with Mas.

IF Mas wins, you better believe Conor will take the next 170 title shot. Mas is a talented fighter, but I actually think Conors a bad matchup for him since he'll keep distance with his kicks.

IMO Conor could be WW champ in 2020 if Mas beats Usman. Id put the odds of this all happening at least at 25%
Unfortunately Mas won't win the title. Beating LW Diaz, and mounting a 3 fight streak that (under harsh inspection) could be a bit suspect, doesn't make me think this career journeyman has turned a corner.

In always cheering for Jorge, but I won't pretend he's championship material.

I just don't buy the Masvidal Hype. Till was a legit win, but beating Askren and Nate in this stages of theis carrer doesn't tell me much.
Conor takes so much shit for fighting Cerrone, but Masvidal becomes a star for beating Askren and assaulting Edvards.
I think Kamaru is a different breed and Masvidals chanches are slim against him.

Lol . This is just ridiculous. Uncle Dana would even avoid such ridiculous talk.
Conor McGregor is a lightweight.....doing everything in his power to gain weight ....and hes going on 32. Hes put on some weight ...but not welterweight weight. Conor backers are just really dumb or dreamers . That said, Conor an upper tier elite 155er cause of his stand up. Can he beat khabib in re match ? Likely not but it's not like hed be some massive underdog so its mma - it " could " happen.....probably not but.....

I'm just dishing it straight. McGregor is sports biggest draw and if he cant get belt back- being a fixture as a top 3 155er for years to come ......... nothing wrong with that standing.

WELTERWEIGHT TITLE ?????? LOL - BASED ON WHAT ?
GTFO

You do know that beating Cerrone made him climb the ranks both at LW and WW? he IIRC is actually now ranked 14 at WW..

Back