• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

How is Khabib viewed in Russia?

Russian = Belarussian more or less.

Belarus is not completely sovereign . Russia and Belarus have a Union state.

Link:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Union_State
Keyword is more or less.
Belarus is sovereign country.
The Belarusian never talk about themselves as being Russians.
Belarus president has very close ties to Russia but that doesnt change the fact that it is different enthicity.
You got it mixed up a bit with ethicities in Europe. Being dark haired doesnt mean you are not Slavic. More then 60 percent Slavs are dark brown haired with brown eyes. People like Jan Blachovicz are in minority.

Keyword is more or less.
Belarus is sovereign country.
The Belarusian never talk about themselves as being Russians.
Belarus president has very close ties to Russia but that doesnt change the fact that it is different enthicity.
You got it mixed up a bit with ethicities in Europe. Being dark haired doesnt mean you are not Slavic. More then 60 percent Slavs are dark brown haired with brown eyes. People like Jan Blachovicz are in minority.

I never talked about hair color, you got me mixed up with someone else in this thread :D.

Not completely Sovereign, look at the link I sent you. There is a plan to down the line integrate Belarus and Russia into 1 country and in some aspects it already is.

Belarusians talk about themselves of being brotherly people with Russia. There are plenty of people in Ukraine, Russia and Belarus who consider those 3 people being one and same ethnic group.

LOL. Moscow crybaby Nazis trying to put their point of view as common on Russia. Especially this Greyscale dude.
Lie. I did say this point of view is common but said nothing about it being mine.

Lie. I did say this point of view is common but said nothing about it being mine.
Your first answer in thread literally starts by "we". Doesn't seems like it's only your point.
We definitely don't see him as one of our own. Hardcore Russian MMA fans often don't like him for being hypocritical and thuggish. They also tend to consider Gaethje fight fixed.

Your first answer in thread literally starts by "we". Doesn't seems like it's only your point.

Lol. And you so thoughtfully redacted my post to make your accusations look more credible. Let's take a step back here.

We definitely don't see him as one of our own. And he doesn't see himself as such hence his refusal to carry the flag. He is mostly popular with people from Caucasus and immigrants from ex-Soviet Central Asia. Hardcore Russian MMA fans often don't like him for being hypocritical and thuggish. They also tend to consider Gaethje fight fixed.

So what exactly in this post makes me a 'Nazi'? That Khabib is obviously a part of a distinct indigenous culture or that most Russians still don't consider themselves to be Avar?

especially among ethnic Slavic Russians. do they view him as "one of their own" or because he isn't Slavic, they don't like him?
they don't care much about him honestly, definitely not "one of their own", it is what it is

I never talked about hair color, you got me mixed up with someone else in this thread :D.

Not completely Sovereign, look at the link I sent you. There is a plan to down the line integrate Belarus and Russia into 1 country and in some aspects it already is.

Belarusians talk about themselves of being brotherly people with Russia. There are plenty of people in Ukraine, Russia and Belarus who consider those 3 people being one and same ethnic group.

I would support their conversion to Christianity to tell you the truth.

Lol. And you so thoughtfully redacted my post to make your accusations look more credible. Let's take a step back here.

So what exactly in this post makes me a 'Nazi'? That Khabib is obviously a part of a distinct indigenous culture or that most Russians still don't consider themselves to be Avar?
You talk that shit but in moscow when a caucasian walks by you you look down to the ground and pray,

they're better athletes and beat the shit out you 1 vs 1 + can take the violence further than you thats why you hate them, very simple.

You talk that shit but in moscow when a caucasian walks by you you look down to the ground and pray,

they're better athletes and beat the shit out you 1 vs 1 + can take the violence further than you thats why you hate them, very simple.
I've never ever been attacked by Caucasians in my entire life or had any trouble with them. Did I state otherwise somewhere? Or does this come from your personal experience with them?

I've never ever been attacked by Caucasians in my entire life or had any trouble with them. Did I state otherwise somewhere? Or does this come from your personal experience with them?
Because you know what would happen otherwise

Because you know what would happen otherwise

Haha. If that's your point, I bet you have a habit of orally pleasuring every thug you see on the street before he gets upset with you and kicks your sorry ass.

ukranians are old russians

is this true?
https://culturewhiz.org/articles/differences-between-ukrainians-and-russians
Russians are of more Finno-Ugric stock than Ukrainians. They have smaller heads and are lankier. Ukrainians have bigger heads and are stockier and shorter. Ukrainian faces are rounder and have a bit of Turkish in them and Scandinavian. After the mongol invasion of Russia, Ukrainians interacted more with Poles and other European peoples, while Russians interacted more with Finns and Hungarians, and dealt politically with the Swedes.
This is the Ukrainian strongman: Novikov. He's built like a fire hydrant

9-arnold-sports-festival-2020-arnold-strongman-classic-trial-by-stone-16-of-29.jpg

Russians are very communal and hate being alone. They are more romantic and philosophical than Ukrainians. They also have a dark side and often enjoy darkness and misery. Alcohol is a big problem. Men rule, women obey. Very patriarchal. Russians also like rules and a strong government. On an individual level, they are good and honest friends who are very sincere and personal. They will pour their soul to you and listen to your problems with a full heart. They will take a shirt off their back and give it to a friend. Generosity is highly valued. Friendships are instant.

Ukrainians are quiet, individualistic, practical and not into philosophizing. Alcohol is used with food, not as a way to drown sorrows. There is no darkness about them. They don't like rules or a strong government. As friends, Ukrainians can be very faithful. However, there's also a lot of dishonesty, slyness and underhandedness.

God... this thread is full of so much BS that it's going to be impossible to salvage it. @shoorik1987 is one of the few telling the truth.

Judging all Russians because of the words of a few online trolls/conspiracy theorists... pathetic.

Khabib is the only superstar russia has right now. 140 million. And superstars only from Dagestan. I think Islam Makachev can become the next superstar in 2 years

Back