How is Jones ducking when he wants to fight the more dangerous fighter?

Jones clearly wants the more dangerous fighter in the division in wanting to foght DC next not Gus. Dc desereves the shot any ways gus has done nothing to earn a rematch.
DC was a top #3 HW and is fighting at a healthier weight.

How is he "ducking" lesser competition who he already beat.

Because its clearly the fight that fans want to see most. No other fight has made more noise than Gus vs Jones II.

What the fans want > trumps any other reason. Period.

Jones is a joke..
Regardless who won the fight Jones got the beating of his life and some people even thought he lost.
A true champion would be eager to redeem himself and remove all doubts.

Jones is a joke..
Regardless who won the fight Jones got the beating of his life and some people even thought he lost.
A true champion would be eager to redeem himself and remove all doubts.

Even the whitebelt gets it for christ's sake.

Jones clearly wants the more dangerous fighter in the division in wanting to foght DC next not Gus. Dc desereves the shot any ways gus has done nothing to earn a rematch.
DC was a top #3 HW and is fighting at a healthier weight.

How is he "ducking" lesser competition who he already beat.

Explain to me how DC is the more 'dangerous fighter' after seeing what Gus did to Jones

disney-graphics-daffy-duck-057254.gif

DC is injured.

"what kind of champion calls out injured fighters" - CPS

on paper, Jones has a better shot at beating Gus again than he does beating DC, while DC's chances are better against Jones than Gus, imo.

If the rumors are true DC has a knee injury I'm sure JBJ wouldn't blind an opponent and take the fight just because? :icon_chee I would rather see him fight a fully ready Gus and a fully healed DC later for no excuses after battle.

Ducking: "Leaving early or hiding, sometimes in order to avoid a certain person or a group of people."

Hmmmmmm

if Gus is such an easy fight why doesnt Jones fight him again and beat him to shut every one up and get an easy pay day?

Oh thats right Gus beat him the first time but the judges were tards.

if Gus is such an easy fight why doesnt Jones fight him again and beat him to shut every one up and get an easy pay day?

Oh thats right Gus beat him the first time but the judges were tards.

who said gus is an easy fight?

Back