How is Conor not losing sponsorship deals left and right?

What sponsors?
This. Conor isn’t sponsored by any major companies. Proper 12 is his. His clothing line is his. His fake cardio plan is his. To my knowledge he isn’t sponsored by any major food companies, consulting firms, watch companies, high end fashion etc. those are the companies that sponsor the other big time athletes and would for sure pull their support of McTapper

If he did what he wants he'd have title shots after title shots.

He doesn't get what he wants, fact

Wins 1 fight in 5 years and would have had ANOTHER title shot in "the most stacked division" had he beaten Dustin.

Will come back after another long layoff and will be 1 win away for a title fight.

Like I said,
The King Does what he wants

FACTS.

If im not wrong Bisping lost his monster energy partenership over something less stupid

With his highly offensive statements he's made over the years, I'm surprised especially that bigger companies like Reebok, beats by Dre and Burger King aren't cutting ties with him.
Perhaps they aren't sensitive pansies like you?

He's as popular as ever among the casual crowd.

I thought he sold the whiskey, has his own clothing line and conditioning program and has some betting deal. Doesn't sound like he needs to be sponsored.

Let's say he has some. Would you turn down 40 million follower benefits temporarily/permanently for some company image that's mostly used to increase value?

The fan base doesn’t care. Same reason Dana acts like an asshole openly and no one cares. The fan base doesn’t care.

Wins 1 fight in 5 years and would have had ANOTHER title shot in "the most stacked division" had he beaten Dustin.

Will come back after another long layoff and will be 1 win away for a title fight.

Like I said,
The King Does what he wants

FACTS.
I'm sure if it were up to him he'd get an immediate title shot and not a contender fight, so no he doesn't get what he wants, facts.

That's simply not true. Tiger woods for example lost a ton of sponsorship when he got caught cheating on his wife, and he was one of the most known athlete at thw time

Tiger Woods hits small white balls across manicured putting greens while wearing preppy polo shirts and his big ticket buyer followers are by and large retirees. McGregor busts people's heads for a living. They are not comparable from a marketing reach and public reaction to their off script actions.

Because he has 'white' privilege.
He can do whatever he wants and people will tolerate it.

Khabib gets more criticism for being stuck in Russia during Covid than Conrat insulting wives, parents and attacking a bus.

With his highly offensive statements he's made over the years, I'm surprised especially that bigger companies like Reebok, beats by Dre and Burger King aren't cutting ties with him.

Because he is Conor.

His sponsors know his popularity and attraction/drawpower.

People are treated different in the world.

It is not equal and will never be.

There will always be favoritism on workplaces etc

The Sponsors dont care about Dustins family or Khabibs dad. Once Conor stops pulling in the $$$, then they will care and drop him fast.

That's simply not true. Tiger woods for example lost a ton of sponsorship when he got caught cheating on his wife, and he was one of the most known athlete at thw time

But has Conor?

Golf is full of "polite society" hypocrites that have to pretend that they are offended by the things Tiger did so those companies had to pull their sponsorships
MMA fans are proud knuckle dragging heathens so companies arent so quick to worry about so called offensive behavior by their spokesman in that market

To be fair, there were some golden double entendres when Tiger's womanizing came to light. There's no way a company with a polished golf-friendly image could have kept him.

49f01f84976c8ca7046133e34b45901c

gillette-thierry-henry-tiger-woods-roger-federer1.jpg

Last edited:
Back