How i see CM Punk vs Mickey Gall going

Tell us how the commentary will go

Commentary will be your average fair, they'll touch on CM Punks pro-wrestling background and his switch to MMA and they'll talk about how they found Mickey Gall on looking for a fight but they won't get too into it cuz the fight will end so quickly. Then Joe Rogan will enter the cage and congratulate Gall on his win and they'll both praise Punk for stepping into the cage at all. Then Rogan will talk to Punk who'll be upset and disappointing by the early stoppage but will be in pretty good spirits otherwise.

i2TiqpJWApPkO.gif
tim-and-eric-mind-blown.gif

Punk's athletisism is hard to question... those WWE guyz do all those jumps & flips day in & day out year round. Say what you want about it being scripted... but those moves are real!

giphy.gif

His chin & toughness - has been tested in RufusSport. They've done live striking scrimagez with professional strikers... that Punk refers to as his "ameteur debut." He told a story of how one guy rung his bell... & he lost the fight, but he hung in there & didn't get knocked out. He also talks about getting legit punched in the face by clumsy WWE fighters & says it happens a lot.

Fight IQ - He doesn't need a fight IQ to beat GSP or something... he needs a fight IQ to beat another beginner. Punk has said that he will not fight until Duke says he is ready. Duke knows what he's doing. He prepared Woodley for that perfect performance against Lawler... so I'd say Punk is in good hands in that respect. If Duke thinks he's ready... I believe him.

Cardio, reflexes & other detailz are certainly a question mark to be seen. I look forward to finding out... & I'm picking Punk for the win. All good what everyone else doez... I'm just spreading what I know so that people can make informed decisionz.
hqdefault.jpg

Anything can happen it depends on punks gameness and heart the crowd wont bother him

Lmao. Just no. You lost me at the attention seeking part. Couldn't be any more wrong with that. Just in general lol, he's a quiet guy. How much attention has he been grabbing since he signed? An injury that would have possibly gave him negative attention from clowns like yourself? GTFO braaahhhh!

No "quiet guy" makes it in pro wrestling. He's a self-promoter, that's what he does. He did it all in pro wrestling with the weakest body and least athleticism. He's a talker, and that's all he is. He knows this, so as long as he can keep talking (not fighting) he figures he's good, which is why he keeps delaying. The injury is to draw things out, since he can't generate positive attention by DOING what he says. And then he just stopped training or going to the gym AT ALL after he was all healed from his injury. All fakers stall, it's what they do. He's catfishing hardcore and stalling because he can't back it up.

That part you said about negative attention-- have you ever heard of a 'heel'? I'll bet you think you're smart. Not a single other person in your life considers you to be on the upper half of average. Put more relish on your sub while you're at it. "Sub-mediocrity"

-----

If Phillip ever gets in the cage prior to collecting social security, he's just going to bleed everywhere. I don't expect him to, and neither does he. He's a con. He already talked and signed and got his money. He has several videos and he looks like the most untalented trash I've ever witnessed on all of youtube. No name guidos from Jersey Shore would murk him at this point. Pure trash

Cult of personlaity hits the speakers. Punk makes it halfway to the cage before screaming "best in the world" as loud as he can. Makes it to cage and sits legs,crossed starring at Gall till his music stops. Fight starts Punk immediately hits the GTS on Gall. Climbs cage screaming best in the world then asking for a match with GSP.

I think Punk is taking this seriously and if he actually fights then he will have the tools to be able to win. I see Gall winning. He is younger more athletic and he has most likely had a lot more training as well. I think Punk will look comfortable in there and know what he is doing but i dont see him getting the best of any exchanges.

Punk was originally trained by Chael and shares his tendencies.

cm-punk-and-daniel-bryan-reenact-the-anderson-silva-knee-on-chael-sonnen1.gif

Gall to be the Anderson Silva in that exchange.

I think Punk is taking this seriously and if he actually fights then he will have the tools to be able to win. I see Gall winning. He is younger more athletic and he has most likely had a lot more training as well. I think Punk will look comfortable in there and know what he is doing but i dont see him getting the best of any exchanges.

Hasn't punk been training JJ for years?

I see it being depressing. Blow by blow....

Round 1 - After some pawing, Punk shoots and Gall stuffs his takedown, then clubs him with an overhand and Punk retreats. Gall chases him to the cage, throwing punches and Punk shoots again but this time Gall stuffs him to the mat and hammerfists away to the stoppage.
Mickey Gall wins, TKO (punches), around 1:10 of the 1st round.

No "quiet guy" makes it in pro wrestling. He's a self-promoter, that's what he does. He did it all in pro wrestling with the weakest body and least athleticism. He's a talker, and that's all he is. He knows this, so as long as he can keep talking (not fighting) he figures he's good, which is why he keeps delaying. The injury is to draw things out, since he can't generate positive attention by DOING what he says. And then he just stopped training or going to the gym AT ALL after he was all healed from his injury. All fakers stall, it's what they do. He's catfishing hardcore and stalling because he can't back it up.

That part you said about negative attention-- have you ever heard of a 'heel'? I'll bet you think you're smart. Not a single other person in your life considers you to be on the upper half of average. Put more relish on your sub while you're at it. "Sub-mediocrity"

-----

If Phillip ever gets in the cage prior to collecting social security, he's just going to bleed everywhere. I don't expect him to, and neither does he. He's a con. He already talked and signed and got his money. He has several videos and he looks like the most untalented trash I've ever witnessed on all of youtube. No name guidos from Jersey Shore would murk him at this point. Pure trash
Lmao. Shut up man. Jog on, and take your big wall of shit with you.

This fight is retarded and shouldn't happen. I hope DFW makes it a headliner to prove even more how fucked the UFC is.

I agree with TS exactly how he described! I hope we're right. I just feel it! Even more than I did woodley ko'n lawler. Damn this place would be a fucking dream if so haha. I'd fucking basque in the glory.
I want him to win. But I bet against him in a parlay ! So he's gotta go down

Back