How i see CM Punk vs Mickey Gall going

J

JollyRants

This is how i see the fight going. I think Gall comes out swinging punches, Punk gets a takedown and subs him in the first. Call me crazy but watch this happen. How you see the fight going ?
hi-res-27e35b13954020fc6cfb5e51456af0b2_crop_north.jpg

I think Punk wins, don't know how tho

Based on absolutely no information on CM Punk, and based on Mickey Gall's destruction of an even bigger can than himself in his octagon debut...

I predict a shitty fight between amateurs who don't belong in the UFC.

That's how I see it going.

I think he's going to get a first round TKO, he'll counter Gall's swings and will drop him.

Wasn't this supposed to be at UFC 202?

I'll still be shocked if this fight happens.

I already put $100 on Gall to win $30. Free money. I don't know how this fight goes but I know Punk has 0 chance other than Gall running into a lucky punch, and I don't see that happening.

I still don't really think CM Punk's ever going to fight but if he does Gall beats the brakes off him. It won't be remotely competitive.

Y'all are overlooking Gall. He's a great prospect and a future champ, mark my words.

I see Mickey Gall blitzing in and Punk retreating and the ref calling an early stoppage. I expect bad performances from everyone in the cage.

I agree with TS exactly how he described! I hope we're right. I just feel it! Even more than I did woodley ko'n lawler. Damn this place would be a fucking dream if so haha. I'd fucking basque in the glory.

To be honest it makes me mad that Gall is getting this shot at the undefeated, undisputed goat.

I feel like you shouldn't get a shot at punk unless you have already held world titles.

Still though, if there is one thing you can say about cm punk it's that he is a true fighter. A man's man. He has never ducked anyone and he has always come out on top.

Cm punk via whatever the fuck he wants. Round one.

I still don't really think CM Punk's ever going to fight but if he does Gall beats the brakes off him. It won't be remotely competitive.
Obviously hes going to fight, not fighting at this stage will be detrimental to his career period. much worse than getting a 13 second KO against Gall.
No idea how he might do, not even remotely a fan and didnt know who he was until he came to MMA.
I actually hope he wins just to shut all the haters up.

Gall will do what he did in his debut.

He's going t overwhelm Punk, take him down against the cage, ground and pound a bit to soften the already soft Punk up, then probably either arm triangles him or takes the back for the RNC.

I've read that Gall has been winning local grappling competitions, at around purple belt level. That should be more than enough to smash the wrassler.

Back