How I beat insomnia

thats what im scared of.

You're right to be.

Dreaming means your brain is producing lots of beta brain waves, the complete opposite of theta brain waves which are the characteristic of actual REM sleep.

We need, at the very least, alpha brainwaves to get rest but ideally theta waves for deep sleep. Dreaming gets in the way of rest.

How much magnesium are we talking here? I know for a fact I run low levels normally

I have a problem with insomnia. To be honest it scares the crap out of me which only makes it harder to sleep. Every night around dinner time I start getting restless because I know I have to attempt to sleep soon. It's gotten so bad that I go to bed super early because I'm afraid I won't sleep at all if I go to bed at the later times that I used to go to bed at.
I take low doses of Xanax. I also take melatonin and drink Yogi Bedtime tea. I've started walking as well. I'm still having trouble sleeping, though. Any recommendations?

I have a problem with insomnia. To be honest it scares the crap out of me which only makes it harder to sleep. Every night around dinner time I start getting restless because I know I have to attempt to sleep soon. It's gotten so bad that I go to bed super early because I'm afraid I won't sleep at all if I go to bed at the later times that I used to go to bed at.
I take low doses of Xanax. I also take melatonin and drink Yogi Bedtime tea. I've started walking as well. I'm still having trouble sleeping, though. Any recommendations?

Read Say Goodnight to Insomnia and try to get off Xanax. Your body will tell you when it needs sleep. Just find a way to relax and see your bed as a good thing and not a place of frustration.

Back