• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Opinion How have the current Riots affected your voting decision?

Never has a president been as deceitful as Trump has been. I am talking about Democrat or Republican, there is even a lie counter on the web for how many times Trump has lied. Trump has that face that says lying, scumbag, criminal written all over it and his actions prove it.
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...s-bail-in-riot-torn-minneapolis-idUSKBN2360SZ

Biden staff donate to group that pays bail in riot-torn Minneapolis

Campaign staff for Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden are advertising their donations to a group that pays bail fees in Minneapolis after the city’s police jailed people protesting the killing of a black man by a white police officer.

<Fedor23>

Are we just talking about the presidential election? Wasn't going to vote before, still not going to. I don't live in the democrat shithole cities that have most of the country's murders, had coronavirus outbreaks, tryannical lockdowns and are currently on fire so they can continue doing what they're doing and ruining their own cities and keep me out of it.

Ok. Trump is the only guy I know who has been accused of raping a 13 year old girl and was very good friends with Epstein.
First, if that was true I wouldn't come out publicly about it amidst the whole me too movement and Epstein scandal?
Second, Trump banned Epstein from Mar-a-lago after he was caught molesting some girl. Bidens pal Bill Clinton not only stayed friends with Epstein even after he got convicted, he flew with him a dozen times to Pedo Island as well.

Ps: if Trump or any politician who I support is proven to be a child molester, fuck them and I hope they rot in jail.

I doubt the die hards are changing their minds, but it will be interesting to see how moderates feel about all this. I don't think Obama's soft touch approach to the Ferguson rioters did the Dems any favors. Now you've got scores of small business shop owners who were barely hanging on during the lock downs, and vilified if they dare opened and defied the lock downs, or heaven forbid, PROTEST the lock downs, only to find their stores burnt to the ground, and they're now being told to "understand" the anger of these destructive violent morons.

I'm not going to vote for a candidate as weak as Trump and though Biden may be a better alternative, if he won it would perpetuate the party to continue the shit that led to fools flocking to Trump in the first place. So I'm still vote for neither of them.

Hasn't changed my vote at all. The president has done absolutely nothing to try to calm the situation and instead is fanning the flames.

First, if that was true I wouldn't come out publicly about it amidst the whole me too movement and Epstein scandal?
Second, Trump banned Epstein from Mar-a-lago after he was caught molesting some girl. Bidens pal Bill Clinton not only stayed friends with Epstein even after he got convicted, he flew with him a dozen times to Pedo Island as well.

Ps: if Trump or any politician who I support is proven to be a child molester, fuck them and I hope they rot in jail.

Well it is easy to distance yourself from a guy who had been already accused in the courts of being pedo in 2008. This was a well known story in 2008. Trump banned Epstein in 2011 for that incident. Thats mighty noble of Trump distancing himself from Epstein then though. I loved how you threw in "biden's pal Clinton" as if being a pal of Clinton makes him automatically associated with Epstein LOL.

Can't see it mattering. Anyone who couldn't already tell that the guy is nowhere near able to do the job at an acceptable level is probably beyond learning.

I agree. Biden is certainly lacking. He will also sell the country out to china. Biden is a sellout. Weak.

I believe these fuckers who are rioting and looting should be arrested for the scumbags they are but I still want Trump out of the white house. If I had to pick between Trump or Biden no doubt I would choose Biden. Tired of all his lies and criminal activities he surrounds himself in that white house and out of it.
The TDS is STRONG with this one. Biden can't carry on a sentence without falling asleep, or coming just shy of using the 'N' word, yet you'd still choose him over Trump!?

I get you want these guys arrested for looting, but I can only imagine it's easier said than done. You can't just drive your patrol car into a sea of people and attempt to pick out a needle in a haystack, all the while gritting your teeth, just waiting for a molotov cocktails to strike the back of your head.

Agreed. I've learned Dems are so driven by their own agendas that they have no problem watching other neighborhoods burn and riling up minorities to keep them in fear. Pretty dispicable. Thats why it was so funny watching CNN get attacked and vandalized the same people they riled up.
The tide is slowly, but surely turning, though. Lots of locals within these affected communities are coming together in an attempt to prevent further looting. The Left has exposed itself these last 3.5 years, and many are starting to open their eyes to their hidden agendas. Antifa was "cool" at first, but ordinary citizens are starting to fight back, realizing they've been perpetually lied to by The Left.

The TDS is STRONG with this one. Biden can't carry on a sentence without falling asleep, or coming just shy of using the 'N' word, yet you'd still choose him over Trump!?

I get you want these guys arrested for looting, but I can only imagine it's easier said than done. You can't just drive your patrol car into a sea of people and attempt to pick out a needle in a haystack, all the while gritting your teeth, just waiting for a molotov cocktails to strike the back of your head.

Youre right TDS is strong with me but I believe THS is stronger with you.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back