How has Jones seemingly stopped pulsing?

cpirish

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I thought this was gonna happen throughout his life from now on? Thats how they made it sound when it came about. Surely hes passed a lot of samples since the last pulsing occurence.

Thoughts?

I thought this was gonna happen throughout his life from now on? Thats how they made it sound when it came about. Surely hes passed a lot of samples since the last pulsing occurence.

Thoughts?

Here's my thoughts.

Keep crying and losing sleep over the fact that Jones makes your favorite fighter look like a child.

Over a decade of dominance, fighting the best of the best, doing things no other fighter has ever done.

Jones cares deeply about your feelings.

Thoughts?
It's a convenient pass for when he fails again.

Though if non pulsing Jones is still beating everyone it's really embarrassing for everyone else

He is only pulsing picos when he gets caught. The rest of the time, ees normal.

He either stopped using finally
USADA is keeping it to themselves.
Or that pesky tainted dick pill finally exited his body.

I'm pretty sure he was pulsing for this fight. He just fought someone who brought it to him.

Here's my thoughts.

Keep crying and losing sleep over the fact that Jones makes your favorite fighter look like a child.

Over a decade of dominance, fighting the best of the best, doing things no other fighter has ever done.

images (8).jpeg

Thoughts?
It’s called a “half life” it’s different for every drug and everyone’s body. USADA can detect trace amounts, which lengthens the amount of half lives you have to go through before it’s completely undetectable. It’s been like 2 years it’s probably almost completely out of his fat/blood

Here's my thoughts.

Dude, every single thread I check, it's you saying the same shit. You basically spent a day trolling on an mma forum.

I mean, you are in no position to laugh at anyone.

You're usually a pretty sensible guy on these forums, seems like this Jones win has got you all worked up for some reason.

Dont worry, things will get better, I promise.
I am a little worked up to be honest but I have been posting this picture because its funny and I thought everyone would get a laugh or two out of it.
Don't take me too seriously.

I hope things do get better, but if they don't I am holding you personally responsible because you promised.

I am a little worked up to be honest but I have been posting this picture because its funny and I thought everyone would get a laugh or two out of it.
Don't take me too seriously.

I hope things do get better, but if they don't I am holding you personally responsible because you promised.

Fair enough. And if I'm being honest, the pic is pretty funny. I'm a fan of anything that involves the word "cuck" haha.

We don't know if he has or not because they won't release the results of his tests.

Ohh he still pulses.

You just not seeing it...
6AD02622-D8CA-4EB8-962F-91502ADD35FF.jpeg

USADA doesn’t have to give the results out anymore so we will most likely never know

Here's my thoughts.

You’re astonishingly terrible at this gimmick. Please get some help.

Thoughts?
The concentrations are parts per unit volume. That's why they "pulsed" or showed up when he was at the very end of his weight cut, but not other times. First time it showed up and he got suspended, he passed all the tests before and after the fight, but not the one right after weigh-in. And then that same pattern happened when he had his next noticeable result. I'm kind of surprised I have to mention this. Have people been spouting off while being completely ignorant of the circumstances?

So, no, it wouldn't just randomly show up, any time, because that wasn't what was happening before.

And this time, he came in lighter, weighed in under weight, and had a really easy weight cut. He wasn't badly dehydrated, so the concentration of metabolites wasn't going to be inflated like it is when he's dehydrated.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back